Chapter 21 - I've never loved Josephine.

On May 7 and 8, they were marked by a lot of rehearsals from both bands, practically all day. Jade wrote his article for the British musical magazine XXX and there was another photographer taking pictures of the band. Jade was very happy to be in New York. Always at night, she goes out with the boys to get to know New York nightlife a bit.

Thursday, May 9, 1974.

The two bands took a day off to stroll around New York again. In the morning, everyone went to see the New York kart, and Roger decided to fly a kart. Roger loves speed and he took a kart racing course and race car as well as offensive and defensive driving. He loved to drive. Everyone saw Roger's skill in the kart, including Jade.

After Roger drove kart, he decided to fly a Mustang at the London race track. The blonde would drive for thirty minutes. He called Jade close to him and the blonde talked to one of the car makers, saying that Jade would be his co-pilot and that they were to bring a jumpsuit and helmet for her.

- WHAT? "I'm sorry, but I will not go into that Mustang with you." You're crazy.

"Fuck Jade, keep me company?" You said yourself that you love to ride with me, "said the blonde, smiling.

"Driving with you already feels like I'm on a roller coaster, you're already a danger, you imagine riding a Mustang, it's death right," Jade said looking at him with a start.

Everyone laughed at the fear of Jade and Roger.

"So you do not want to get into the Mustang with me?" - Asked the blonde to be upset.

"Rog, I'm sorry, but no," Jade said in fear.

"Okay," said the sad blonde. "From today, forget about my rides, after all, you're afraid to ride with me.

"It's not Rog's fear," Jade said, looking at him. "I like to ride with you by car, I swear.

- No, you do not like it - Said the blond already putting on the pilot's uniform and Jade was watching him seriously - From today without rides for you, leave everywhere with your car.

- Rog, for that, do not be sad with me - The girl stopped in front of the blonde and he was really sad and she sighed defeated - Okay, I'm going to get into the Mustang with you flying.

At that moment Roger opened a beautiful smile and rolled Jade in the air and kissed her cheek affectionately.

"I promise you I'll be careful and you'll love this Mustang ride with me, you just have to hold the seat a little." The blonde smiled.

"Only for you to make me do this, Rog," Jade said.

The girl then put on her overalls and helmets, as did Roger. Then they got into the Mustang. Roger sat in the driver's seat and Jade in the passenger seat. The doors were closed. Then Roger started the car and started to accelerate and felt the power of the engine of the car and smiled looking at Jade.

"You're going to love it, Jade. Just hold it in the passenger seat, kitty. Yeah, he's wearing his seat belt. "The blonde smiled.

"If I die, it will be yours," Jade said, looking at him.

"You'll feel adrenaline, kitty." The blonde smiled.

A few seconds later he was allowed to start the car and Roger started riding the Mustang at the New York Speedway and Jade screamed inside the car with fear and adrenaline.

"ROGER, I DIMINISH THE SPEED," she shouted.

Roger smiled and accelerated the car. The blonde reached the maximum speed of the car, at the racetrack, making turns and other things, showing the skill he has as a driver and Jade was impressed. She screamed in the car and Roger smiled even more. In time she stopped screaming and held only the passenger seat. They stayed on track for thirty minutes. As soon as the flag was lifted, saying that Roger was already on the last turn, the blond looked at Jade and smiled and gave a Mustang stick horse.