Chapter 22 - The Seal.

On May 10 and 11, the band performed in New York at the Uris Theater. On Sunday, May 12, Jade would go home alone to London and the band would continue touring in the United States of America, but Brian was ill and they took him to the doctor. Brian was feeling weak and vomiting a lot, and his skin was yellow. The doctor diagnosed him with hepatitis. Queen had to cancel the rest of the tour on Uncle Sam's Land and had to return to London urgently and the boys returned on the same flight as Jade.

The trip lasted twelve hours and as soon as they arrived in London, Brian was rushed to King's College Hospital and it was found that the guitarist acquired hepatitis through a contaminated needle when they took vaccines to go to Australia. Freddie, Roger, John and even Jade who had contact with Brian quickly had to take a vaccine. Jade published her article in the British musical magazine XXX regarding the shows in New York, Queen and was highly praised.

The band was discouraged because they had canceled the rest of the song, but, they would not give up. Trident Studios and EMI Music have told the band to write new songs as new recordings for a new Queen album will begin in July.

A few days after they returned to London, Roger switched cars. He sold his Morris Mini Minor 1968 and bought an Alfa Romeo in 1974. He was able to change cars, thanks to the amount of money he won on the UK and United States tour.

The rest of May, Brian remained hospitalized, recovering from hepatitis, receiving visits from his parents, friends, and his girlfriend Chrissy. And he also started slowly writing new songs for Queen's new album.

June 1974.

Freddie, Roger and John wrote song lyrics and Brian wrote in the hospital and still had to shoot only the three of them, without Brian, to publicize the band's future album. Trident Studios paid Jade to take pictures of Freddie, Roger and John on the streets of London and the brunette took a photo of the three of them and they praised her a lot.

"You should only focus on photography in the future, my dear Jade," Freddie said. "But you really are multipurpose.

"Thank you, Freddie, I'll do my best to reconcile the picture with my book and with the publication of articles. - Jade said. "Well, I have a love of literature, I love writing.

In June, Jade was holding final exams for the semester. She only has one more semester to study and by the end of the year she will finish college.

Saturday, June 22, 1974.

Jade and Roger were running in Hyde Park. It was past four o'clock in the afternoon and they had been running for half an hour. The day was sunny. It was summer in London. Roger was already showing signs of weariness, and Jade still had the nerve to run the next thirty minutes.

"Jade, I can not take it anymore, I'm tired," Roger said, taking a sip of water from his bottle.

"We have half an hour, Rog," Jade said, smiling. "Then you'll have the time to rest." Let's continue, this keeps our shape .

Roger sighed defeated and in the end managed to complete an hour of running.

As soon as they finished running, they took a deep breath and drank their water in their bottles and sat on a bench to catch their breath.

"Very well, Rog, I enjoyed seeing, running for an hour. If you did not smoke, surely your time would be longer, you'd have more breath, anyway, congratulations, Rog. This makes health very good.

"Thank you Jade, thanks to you for supporting me to exercise with you." Roger smiled as he kissed Jade's face, but they got in so much trouble with the kiss they gave them.

Jade and Roger looked at each other in silence, after the fumbling seal and then one looking at the other, intently, felt a great attraction in kissing each other through the saddle.

Then Jade and Roger put their lips together and looked at each other and pressed their lips together, with only a delicate and lingering seal on their lips, and then the two of them hugged each other tightly and gave each other another saddle.

"Rog, this way I'm cheating Ryan on you," the brunette said.

"Of course not mine , do not worry, the suit we're talking about is just a show of great affection." Roger grinned, his heart pounding at Jade.

"You're right, Rog," Jade said, her heart pounding too, but smiling again, she gave Roger a new one.

Both Roger and Jade loved to kiss each other.

PS: And you think it's normal friendship between friends or this is only in couples in love? And what about Roger and Jade? And Ryan ness the story?

To be continued.