Chapter 01 - I'm in love with Jade.

Jade became friends with Ryan and Roger quickly and before her sixteenth birthday, she met Brian May, Freddie Bulsara, Tim Staffell and Les Brown, all friends of her brother Marcos.

Jade made a list of what the band Smile could play. She had realized that Freddie had a great voice to sing and that he wanted to be in the band, but he did not dare ask the boys, but he had become a big fan of the band Smile.

Jade's sixteenth birthday came quickly.

Sunday, July 13, 1969.

Jade's sixteen-year-old birthday party began around noon, until the evening, at the pub, which was closed, only for the guests. There were many classmates from Jade, especially his friends Alicia, Jessica, Philip and James.

Alicia and Jessica were talking to Jade about boys.

"I've noticed the close proximity between Roger and Ryan with you, my friend," Alicia smiled. "And they're both beautiful.

"They're older than I am," Jade grinned. "Ryan turned twenty last month, and Roger will be twenty on the twenty-sixth of that month.

- And what's wrong? Jessica smiled. "Can not you see the way they look at you?"

Jade grinned at her friend.

- Jess, that's your impression . I'm just friends with Roger and Ryan, that's all. "Jade smirked.

"And if one of them wanted to date you, would you, Jade?" Jessica asked smiling. "Who would you choose?"

- Both are beautiful my friend, each with its beauty, but, I prefer Ryan - said Alicia.

"And I prefer Roger," Jessica said. "And you, Jade, who would choose, for example, if they both said they were in love with you."

Jade looked at Roger and Ryan who were chatting in the boys' group and Philip and James were with them. Jade looked at the beauty of Ryan and Roger and would not know who to choose, she would have to choose at some point, but, she would not know who ...

"Girls, I honestly do not know," Jade said. "As I said Ryan and Roger are my friends, they became great friends, that's all. And they're older than me.

"They're not so old compared to us," Alicia smiled. "At some point you'll have to choose, my friend.

Once again Jade looked at Ryan and Roger and sighed. The truth was that his heart was still racing for them.

About four o'clock in the afternoon, everyone sang Jade's congratulations and she cut the cake, giving the first piece to her parents and brother, and then served cake and sweets to the guests. At five o'clock in the afternoon, the band Smile climbed the small stage and performed for all and were applauded. Roger, Brian and Tim played some of their songs and songs from The Beatles, The Who, Elvis Presley, The Animals, and others. The band performed for an hour and fifteen minutes.

"Thank you all, it was a pleasure to play on Jade's sixteenth birthday, again, congratulations, Jade," Tim said into the microphone.

Roger standing behind the battery looked at Jade and smiled at her affectionately, and Jade smiled back.

After the boys finished performing, Tim, Brian and Roger dismantled the instruments and put them in the blond drummer's car. After the band's presentation, Jade hugged the guys very happy.

- You guys are very talented, congratulations, I just loved the band performance, like all my friends - Smiled the birthday girl.

"We were so happy that you loved the band's performance, Jade," Brian smiled beautifully, hugging her.