Chapter 04 - Roger's girlfriend.

After Ryan and Jade started dating, the boy had to talk and ask permission for the girl's parents and Mark about the relationship. Subsequently, they told their friends about the relationship.Roger, despite suffering a lot, knew how to disguise very well what he was feeling at the moment and wished him well-wishes for Ryan and Jade. Roger, after all, wanted Ryan to be happy next to Jade and he would continue his friendship with the girl.

Roger commented to Marcos that he would do anything to forget Jade and that he would go after other girls. Roger who had gone through other stages of womanizing, started dating many girls and everyone found strange, their attitudes. Even Jade was amazed at this sudden change.

"My friend, what's going on?" "You're acting like an inveterate womanizer."

"I've had other phases of a womanizer before, Jade, when I was betrayed by my ex-girlfriends," the boy said a little irritably. "And now I wanted to go back to my old womanizer's life. I do not want to know any girl to date, love only brings suffering, that's the truth.

"Rog, it's not like that," Jade said affectionately to him. "See Ryan and me. We're dating and we're happy.

- Really? The boy said irritably and with a certain arrogance, "And what do you mean by love?" She's a brat who does not know anything about life yet. Ryan and you are dating recently.You're still a brat, Jade.

"I'm a brat, but I understand love very well when there is real love and Ryan is in love with me for real and I for him. I'm a brat, but you like my friendship and my advice, I think so, "Jade said irritably and annoyed.

"Good for you that Ryan is in love with you, Jade, and vice versa," Roger said, grinning bitterly. - Now I have no luck in love, I have not, so do not talk about love with me, okay? And I'll be a womanizer from now on, because that's better, and if I happen to date someone, I'll let you know, okay, Jade?

Jade was annoyed by Roger's response and said nothing to him. They spent a few days without speaking, however, Roger later apologized to Jade, saying that he was just annoyed because he did not find an ideal girl for him being that Roger wanted to say that the ideal girl for him would be Jade, but, he held on and nothing said.

"Rog, do not worry my friend, you'll find an ideal girl for you, do not lose hope and please do not be a womanizer," Jade asked.

Roger and Jade hugged hard and he smelled the strawberry xampoo in her black hair.

"I promise I'll do my best not to be a womanizer, I'll make an effort, I promise, Jade," Roger said, and Jade smiled at him.

February 1970.

In February, Smile would not make band appearances because Brian had traveled to Tenerife with some college professors to study for his PH D in Astrophysics. Tim had finished college and was working on Graphic Design. Roger was in his junior year of dental school and was attending the dental clinic of Jade's father alongside Mark and helping Freddie at a clothing store stand he had at the Kensington Market. Earlier in the month, he attended a college party at Maria Assumpta with Tim and Roger met a college student named Josephine Morris. Josephine was enchanted by Roger, immediately and the blonde also found her very pretty. He did not feel any love for her, but he felt a certain attraction to her beauty. The two began to leave, with some frequency, without becoming anything serious, for now.

March 1970

At the beginning of March, after a month of meeting Josephine, the drummer decided to give Josephine and himself a chance to forget Jade and the two started dating. Roger quickly communicated to everyone about his relationship with Josephine, including Jade.