Chapter 05 - I need you.

April 1970

At the beginning of April, Brian returned from Tenerife and was already ready for the next rehearsals with the band Smile. However, Tim arranged a meeting with Brian and Roger and said he was leaving the Smile band. This meeting took place on the tenth day of April , on Friday.

- I'm sorry, my friends, but, I see no prospect to continue with the band Smile. I want to dedicate myself only to the career of Graphic Designer. I'm out of the band Smile, I'm sorry, guys, and please do not feel angry at me - said Tim.

Brian and Roger hugged Tim, but they were very hurt and it would take some time to get through.

At night Roger, after returning from Jade's father's dental clinic stage, the young man went with Mark home. Roger had dinner with his jade parents, Mark and the girl. Marcos, Jade, and Roger were sad because, on that day, in addition to finishing the Smile band, Roger had commented with them. But by that time, The Beatles had also come to an end, to the sorrow of thousands of fans around the world.

Roger had taken his guitar and after dinner, he went into the living room with Mark and Jade and started playing some songs from The Beatles, among them Hey Jude, which Jade asked.They were crying, while Roger was singing and playing his guitar.

"The dream is over," Jade said, crying.

"The dream is not over, Jade," Roger said, looking affectionately at her. "We are fans of the band and forever we will take the band to the next generation of the world. The Beatles are not over for us, because the band is alive inside us.

"You're right, Rog," said Marcos, wiping some tears. "We have to keep our dreams and take the band wherever we go and move on to the next generations.

- What about Smile? Even the band is gone, Rog - Jade said hugging her friend affectionately and Roger hugged her tightly, feeling her affection and the scent of floras. - I'm a fan of the band and now what will be Bri and you? What will you do?

"Brian and I gave up on the music world," Roger said to Mark and Jade. - I'm going to dedicate myself to Dentistry only, I gave up the music, unfortunately. It is already decided.

"Rog, you can not do that, my friend," said Marcos annoyed. "Music is your great passion, my friend.

"But it does not work, Marcos. Bri and I did everything we could, "Roger said flatly.

"I do not agree with that," Jade said irritably to Roger. "Are you too weak to give up so easily?"

Jade decided to tease Roger to get him to change his mind.

"What did you say, Jade?" The blonde asked.

"How weak you are, Rog, I thought you were a strong boy, fighting for your dreams. But on the first hurdle, it turned out to be quite the opposite, how much disappointment. - Jade said looking at him.

"Jade, please stop talking about these things," Marcos said worriedly.

"I'm just telling the truth to Rog," Jade said again.

"Well, you do not have the right to talk to me, ungrateful girl, you do not," Roger said with tears in his eyes. "You think I'm not suffering from the end of the Smile band, with The Beatles ending?

"Well, it does not seem to be suffering," Jade said, teasing him more and more seriously. "If I were Brian and you would not give up easy, you're young and you should not give up easily."

Roger grabbed Jade's arms, looking at her sharply.

"Stop talking about what to do or not do, go meet your boyfriend Ryan and leave me alone," Roger said, already crying.

Jade then hugged Roger hard and the blonde hugged her back.

"Calm yourself Rog, please," Jade asked. "It'll all work out, do not give up easily. A solution will appear. The band Smile will not reach the end.

Marcos joined their embrace.

"My sister is right, Rog," said Marcos. "Smile can not end.

"But there is no other solution, there is not," said Roger.

"Rog, look at me now," Jade said seriously to him and Roger looks at her sharply. "You're a strong boy, Rog, and make sure a solution will come out. Do not give up, Rog. Do not give up on you, do not give up on my brother, do not give up on me, please.

"I need you, Jade, I need you, in every moment of my life, my angel," Roger said, leaning her face against her friend's shoulder and crying a lot.

"Do not despair, Rog, I'll always be with you, at all times in your life," Jade said.

Mark watched them both and how much Roger was completely in love with Jade and that no matter how much he was with Josephine, he would never forget his sister. Marcos was worried about this situation.

To be continued.

Note: End of the first phase of the story.

From next chapter great twists in history are to come. Wait.