Chapter 16 - False friend?

Monday, February 3, 1974.

Jade landed with the boys at London's international airport in the morning after the festival in Australia. Jade said goodbye to Freddie, Brian and John. As for Roger, he did not speak to her.Roger is hurt by everything she told him. Jade went home because she was tired of the trip and needed to sleep to restore her energy.

Throughout the day, she thought of Roger and how ungrateful he had been, really. The brunette wept, then, was sorry for what she had said. At night, after she had prepared dinner for her parents and she and she had dinner, she took the key from her car and got into the vehicle and headed for Richmond. She wants to apologize for everything she said to him.

Half an hour later, the brunette parked her car in front of the building. She got out of the vehicle. It was nine-thirty at night. Jade headed toward the doorman and commented that she would like to speak to Clare. The doorman spoke to Clare, saying that Jade would like to speak to her.

- Clare, good night. It's Jade. Please, Roger, is he home? I need to talk to him, but please tell him it's a friend of yours that's going up, because if you say I'm the one for him, now he will not talk to me, "Jade said desperately.

"Calm down, I'll help you," Clare said. "My brother is very sad, he did not eat dinner tonight, he said he's not hungry. What happened, my angel? You guys fought, did not you?

"I promise I'll explain later," Jade said. "Please let me up?"

"Of course," Clare said, and gave the porter permission.

Jade then entered the building and headed toward the floor where Clare and Roger live together. Jade sighed deeply in the elevator, for he does not know the boy's reaction, how he will act. Two minutes later, the elevator stopped on the fifth floor and Jade headed toward apartment number 510. She pressed the bell. Clare opened the door and the two of them hugged each other.

"Roger's in the bedroom playing guitar," Clare said. - Come on, make no noise, okay?

Jade nodded and the two of them headed for Roger's room. They stopped in front of the closed door and listened to Roger singing and playing guitar. He sang John Lennon's Jealous Guy.

Clare knocks softly on the door.

"Brother, can we talk?" Clare asked.

"Yes, my sister," Roger said, still playing the guitar.

"Ok brother," Clare said.

Clare looked at Jade and kissed her cheek.

"You'll come into the room and talk to my brother, good luck," Clare said quietly, looking at the young woman.

"Thank you," Jade said, smiling at her.

Clare opened the door and then the one who entered the room was Jade. Jade locked the door. Roger looked at her in confusion.

"My brother, who will talk to you now will be Jade," Clare said. "I do not know what happened between you, but she wants to talk to you. If they understand, okay? We will talk later.

Roger looked at Jade with grief.

- You can finish playing and sing Jealous Guy. I love this Lennon song, "Jade said, looking at Roger.

Roger sighed and actually did, finished singing and playing the song, as he was not interested in talking to Jade. Meanwhile, Jade watched Roger sing and play, beautifully, and her heart sped up a little as she watched him, so handsome. Roger finished singing and playing and remained silent, head down.

"Sing a song for me?" She asked for me and he looked at her. "With a little help, F rom Friends in Joe Cocker's version.

Roger looked at her sadly.