Chapter 28 - New Times

During the month of February, March and April, Queen toured in America, going through many American cities and even made some presentations in Canada, from the album Sheer Heart Attack. The last show the band did was on April 6th in Seattle. They had to go back earlier, because Freddie had trouble with the vocal cords because he has callus on the vocal cords. As soon as they returned to London, they said they would break contract with Trident Studios because they were not paying what they owed the boys and they were making a lot of money with the band. They contacted EMI Music and requested contact from a young lawyer named Jim Beach to handle the breach of contract with Trident Studios. It all got worse because Trident Studios denied John Deacon cash advance because Veronica is six months pregnant and the bass player asked for a cash advance and Trident declined. The boys then did not accept that question. Jim Beach, the lawyer said he will work on the case.

Jade traveled with the boys, since, it was the photograph of the band in the tour of the United States of America.

EMI decided at the last minute to do a new tour for Queen in Japan, because the band has many Japanese fans. But first, they would travel to Hawaii and stay for a week, resting. Jade went with Chrissy, Mary and Veronica to Hawaii along with the boys.

Tuesday, April 08, 1975.

Everyone was in Hawaii, taking advantage of a few days off before traveling to Japan. Jade still missed Ryan, but the pain and sorrow gradually faded. She still felt a lot of love for the boy, but the girl came back to life. She finished her college. You are finalizing the writing of your first book. Jade stopped working as a photographic model. She is now only dedicating herself to photography and writing. She still works for the XXX musical magazine as one of the weekly columnists. Jade was on the beach, sunbathing, and Roger was beside her, looking out to sea.The sky was blue and the seagulls were flying. The blond was wearing sunglasses, staring at the horizon. Jade was wearing sunglasses and a beach hat and was in sexy black bikini, letting her show her beautiful body. Roger looked at Jade's body and was delighted. The young woman, after she began to take care of the anemia, resumed her old body, full of curves.

"Stop staring at my body," Jade said, smiling at him. "I'm ashamed, Rog.

Shame on why? He said lying down next to her and smiled. "You're perfect, kitten, you know that."

"I'm a woman like any other." She smiled.

"To me you're the most beautiful," Roger smiled. "The sweetest, the clever, the stubborn, the brave.

"I'm not like that," she said, smiling sweetly at him and pouting at him. "I'm a sweet girl.

"You're sweet, my kitty, but also brave and stubborn." She smiled again at Roger, and Jade punched Roger's arm slowly.

"Bobo," Jade smiled. "I'm not like that.

Jade looked at him and realized how much Roger was getting prettier. Last month, she realized how much Roger had always been with her, at all times, since she dated Ryan, how much he had always been affectionate with her, a real friend. Jade put a hand on Roger's face and stroked it and the blond looked at her in amazement.

"And you're beautiful, cute, funny, a bit boring, arrogant at times, but, really, fair, sensitive friend." She smiled at him. "And thank God every day for having him in my life.

Roger kissed Jade's hand and stroked her cheek.

"Can you get sunscreen on my back?" - She asked.

"Of course." He smiled at her.

Roger started to put sunscreen on the girl's back and her legs. He threatened to put sunblock on Jade's butt, but stopped. Jade smiled up at him and looked at him.

"Stupid, I wanted to get sunscreen on my butt, did not I?" - She smiled.

Roger smirked at her.

"I wanted to, but I know that if I did, you would kill me, would not you?" - He said.

"Yes." She smiled. "On my bottom, I'll put on the sunscreen.

Jade put the sunscreen on her butt and Roger looked at her with desire. Jade was teasing him because she was attracted to his friend and wanted to make sure he felt the same way about her. After she passed the sunscreen, she turned her back to take sun.

And Roger was beside her, lying down. Jade and Roger looked at each other. It had been weeks since Jade had wanted to kiss Roger, but she would not know how her friend would react.Gradually a stronger feeling for Roger was growing. Jade again caressed his face in silence and Roger just looked at her. Then she ran her hand over the boy's hair. Roger smiled at her.

"You're very affectionate to me, much more than before." He smiled. "I'm loving all this.

- Same? She blushed.

"Yes." He smiled at her and stroked her cheek. "You're very cute, very princess." I'm enchanted by your way.

Jade for the first time, for so long realized that Roger looked at her in a different way, a loving, passionate form.

"Who's the girl you're passionate about, and she did not respond to that feeling?" Jade asked, she was curious.

"Why do you want to know that now, kitten?" Roger asked, looking deeply, passionately. "Tell me, why do you want to know?"

"I want to make sure of one thing," she said looking at him. "I want to be sure of one thing, which I doubt."

Roger looked at her, silent and caressed Jade's face.

"Who is this girl, Rog?" Who is kitty? I want to know, "Jade asked.

Roger sighed and looked at her.

"You torture me with that question," he said.

"It's just enough to say," Jade said, looking at him. "It's me, is not it?" I perceive by your passionate gaze, the way you treat me, take care of me. I've noticed it in the last month. After such a long time, this fog that covered everything ahead disappeared. I only had eyes for Ryan and I had never realized that you could be in love with me.

"I've always been in love with you, Jade," Roger said, opening his heart. "From the first time I saw you, I fell in love. But, you chose Ryan and also respected my friend, when he said he was in love with you, I did not want to ruin the beautiful love between you. Never, Ryan knew of my feelings for you. I would never betray my friend. I would carry this love that I feel for you, forever inside my heart, but, it would never spoil your love. So I dated Josephine, even without loving her, because with her, I wanted to take this love that I feel for you inside my chest, but I could not. For you, I would leave the life of womanizer, for you, I would dedicate myself only to you, to our possible love. I love you, Jade. I have always loved you. But, what good would you know now? So many things happened. Ryan left and left us. You suffer still, in silence, even following your life.

Jade looked at him admiringly and brought his lip to Roger and gave him a saddle and Roger looked at her.

- Ryan is past, he will always be in my heart, it was my first love, but, it is past. I have to go on with my life, Rog - She said looking at him affectionately - You are an angel in my life, you are a ray of sun to me. I'm feeling something more for you, that's the truth. I still do not know if it's love, but it's something strong. Please help me figure out what this feeling is? You help me?

Roger smiled at her and stroked her face and Jade closed her eyes with Roger's touch and the blonde brought his lips to the brunette and the two began a soft kiss full of feeling and care.They kissed, not caring who was around. And the boys and the girls saw the kiss of Roger and Jade and smiled between them.

After Roger and Jade kissed each other, they pressed their foreheads to each other and kissed one more time. Then Jade leaned her head on Roger's chest and they clasped their hands together.

"I'll help you find out what you really feel for me, I just hope you're not with me, to serve as a steppe, or because you're feeling compassion for me," Roger said looking at her in fear.

"No," Jade said, stroking Roger's face. "I would never do that to you, my angel, I would never play with your feelings, kitten."

Roger hugged Jade affectionately and kissed her again and she returned.