Chapter 32 - The Decision - Part 01

December 1975.

Wednesday, December 17.

Roger had returned from touring with Queen, which has now become a successful band. The Bohemian Rhapsody album is breaking sales records around Europe and America. Finally the band achieved a worldwide success, thanks to the song Bohemian Rhapsody and other beautiful songs from this incredible album.

With Roger's return from touring, Jade felt it was time for her to talk to Roger and Ryan and speak their decision. She already knew what she wanted and what she would do, and she knew she would bring pain to one side or both. Jade had to put an end to the anxiety of the boys themselves.

Thursday, December 18th.

At night, Jade goes to the house of one of them. She had already called, saying she'd like to talk to him. Upon arriving at the place, she is welcomed by him, by an affectionate hug and she smiled at him, beautifully.

"Please, sit down," the boy said and Jade sat down on the couch.

Jade sat watching him and realized how beautiful he looked.

"How have you been these past few days?" He asked her.

"Okay, I've been devoting myself to my book, and I've finally got a publisher to publish my book." She smiled. "Soon everyone will know more details, including you."

"Congratulations, Jade, you deserve it." He smiled at her. "You've always been very intelligent, and I'm sure your book will be a great success.

"Thank you." She smiled at him.

Jade knew the time had come to tell him the truth.

"And then you'd like to talk to me, right?" Have you come to say what your decision is? The boy asked apprehensively.

"Yes." She said looking at him touching his hands and he touched her hands.

"And what is your decision, princess?" Asked the boy.

Jade sighed deeply and looked at him affectionately and stroked his face and hair and smiled at him.

- Know that you will always be in my heart, that you are very special in my life, for everything that we live and I want to have it in my life, forever, but, I know that you will like to stay a while away and I will respect the your opinion. You will always be in my heart, but as a great friend, a person who has always been with me and everything that we live will be forever kept in my memory, but with him I really found love, he is the love of my life. I recognize it today. "Jade looked at him and the boy dropped a few tears and she wiped away her tears.

- Okay, I respect your decision, with much pain, but, respect - Said the boy looking at him lovingly stroking his face - I feel that I was to blame for everything, for all this to have happened.

"You were not, it had to happen, it was already written in the stars." Jade said looking sadly. "I love you very much, as a friend.

"Could you kiss me on the lips again?" At least for one last time? - said the boy.

"Yes," she said, crying.

The boy approached his lips and he kissed Jade's lips and she returned again, being the last. And then they hugged and cried a lot until they calmed down. Then Jade kissed the boy's forehead.

"You'll have time to heal your wounds, and when you're ready, you're looking for me to enter my life again as a friend." Jade rose from the couch and kissed the boy's face and left the room.

The boy lay down on the couch and cried like a child.

To be continued.