Chapter 30 - The Surprise

September 1975.

After the band recorded at Ridge Farm for a month, they returned to London to continue recording in the capital. Roger began to record his song I'm Love With My Car , after insisting so much for his band mates and locking himself in a closet. Jade is really in love with Roger and is really in love with him, just like he never thought it would happen.

The Vietnam war was over in April, but it had left many traces left.

Friday, October 03, 1975.

After another day of recording with the band in London, Roger went to Jade's parents ' house . Jade's parents were not home and the young woman prepared a dinner for Roger and her.After dinner, Jade and Roger went into the living room and kissed each other in love.

"I love you very much, Rog," Jade said, wrapping her hands together.

"I love you too, Jade," Roger said passionately, kissing her lips with love.

"The love I feel for you has grown so great that I never thought it would be so," Jade said in love.

"And I've always loved you since I saw you, my princess," said the blond kissing him with love.

A short time later, Roger said he would go to the kitchen, get a can of beer for him, and Jade stayed in the living room, about to light the fireplace, when the doorbell rang.

The girl looked into the magical eye and saw no one, but she still opened it and the moment she saw who was in the door she was frightened and put her hand to her mouth.

"Jade, my love," Ryan said, standing in the doorway watching her.

"It's not possible," Jade said with tears in his eyes. "Ryan, is it really you or your spirit?" You were dead!

"I was given as dead, Jade," the boy said with tears in his eyes too, and at that moment he hugged Jade hard and the girl returned.

Jade led Ryan into the house, still not believing what was happening. Seeing Ryan in the living room, Roger stopped in the middle of the corridor in disbelief. But he was quiet, because he wanted to hear the story unfold.

"Ryan, for a long time I cried for you, thinking I was dead. I was not sleeping, I was even sick - Said Jade crying - I dreamed of the night with you. And now you return, alive.

- I'm sorry my love, for making you cry, I'm sorry for leaving, made you suffer my love. - Ryan said.

"How did you survive, Ryan?" Jade asked, still incredulous.

"I was wounded in the war, I was wounded in the belly, and I fell to the ground and pretended to be dead, for there were many Vietnamese soldiers nearby, but after everything calmed down I was able to flee and was found by a patrol of British soldiers and they took care of me and my wound and after a while, I was sent to New York and I was still hospitalized and I could not communicate with you and now I'm back - Ryan said crying - Now I came back to you, my love and no I'm leaving her more.

At that moment Ryan kissed Jade on the lips and the girl was only static, crying, without reacting. And Ryan thought the behavior of the girl, who only cried, was strange.

"My love, I came back to you and I will not leave you any longer," Ryan said. "We can resume our relationship.

Jade closed her eyes and cried without saying anything.

"We can resume our relationship, can not we?" Ryan said suspiciously.

At that moment Roger appeared in the living room and Ryan saw him.

Roger? Ryan asked incredulously. "What are you doing here at this time, with Jade?"

Roger stepped closer to Jade and clasped his hands together.

"We suffered for his death, Ryan, we cried day and night," said Roger, devastated looking at his friend. "Everything was so lost, Jade, and we suffered much from his death.

Ryan looked at them both, holding hands.

"Apparently they suffered a lot, with my death, did not they?" So much so that one took care of the other and now they are a couple - said Ryan devastated.

"Ryan, let's talk," Roger said.

"Get away from me, you traitor," Ryan said, hurt.

"Ryan, we have to talk," Jade said, looking at him.

"Get away from me, stay away," Ryan said, hurt. "Actually, I'd rather have died in the real war than seeing this beautiful scene of the two, holding hands, in love."

Ryan quickly left Jade's parents' house. Roger and Jade looked at each other with tears in their eyes and hugged each other tightly.

"I can not believe this is happening," Jade said in disbelief.

"I do not believe it either," Roger said, looking at her. "Jade, my love, what will you do now?"

"About what my love?" Asked the brunette.

- Now that Ryan's back. Will you go after him? Will you return to him and abandon me? " I've suffered a lot from three previous relationships, if you abandon me, to get back to Ryan, I'll freak out.

Jade looked at him unresponsively, because she was confused about what to do. (I.e.

To be continued.