Encouragement from a Son of Hades.

"What?"

 "What army?"

"What do you mean?" A million questions were thrown my way.

I took out a spare dagger that I kept on a hidden belt inside my robes and started cleaning my nails with it. I almost smiled at the effect this small gesture had on these young children. "You saw those Dracanae, the snake ladies. Well, there are more of them and other monsters on the way. I predict that we have barely two weeks until they attack, or maybe more."

Harry shivered. "How many?"

"I have no idea. They have been greatly reduced from the recent war, but it's been a year and I'm sure quite a few of them could have been reborn by now."

"What war? And what do you mean reborn?" Hermione asked, her brow furrowing.

I cursed myself. Why, why did I have to bring up the giant war? "Oh, just a family thing about a year ago..."

Harry choked. "A family war?"

I gave an empty smile. "I promise you, it is way too weird and messed up to explain."

"Try us." said George.

I took a deep breath and then said hurriedly, "Well, my great grandma decided to take a big nap, but when she woke up, her grandchildren, my father and my uncles and aunties, had overthrown my grampa and his siblings and relations in the 'family throne'. My great grandma tried to wake up, but she was too deep in sleep. She needed two of my cousins/sister/nieces/nephews/distant relations to help her, but they didn't want to, because they wanted to help their respective parents keep the 'family throne'. So her other children, my other step grampas and step grandmas, decided to start-"

"Okay, we understand, it's very messed up, please don't confuse us to death." Fred ended.

I gave a hollow smile and nodded. 

Anyway, so, the monsters we kill go down to this big c-," I try, but my voice breaks. "C-," I shake my head. "Down to this big place where in time they get back out and start terrorizing the world again."

"So killing them is pointless..." said a random Gryffindor.

"No, it isn't. Killing them means they don't kill someone else. Killing them saves another."

They all nodded their heads in understanding. 

"These monsters are coming to destroy your school. Would you rather wait for them to come and do nothing, or train so you can protect your home?"

"Protect our home!" They said in sync.

"Good. I'll teach you. Half of the club meetings will be with Harry. The other half will be with me."

I shadow travel down to the Underworld. I would need to arm these children with weapons of the gods.