Will's a Bit Angry.

Next was Defence Against the Dark Arts.

I briefed the Demigods about the teacher; she's a pain in the ass but we don't want trouble and annoying her means big trouble. We just can't let the ministry find out about us.

We filed into the classroom, and I sit on a desk with Will and next to Harry and Ron.

Dumbridge stood up and smiled her evil petty little smile, and gave her evil pretty little laugh. "Ah, the heroes. How exactly, children, did you fight these so-called 'monsters'? Or was this just another lie your headmaster cooked up. Do you realise he's not right in the head?"

Jason glared strongly at her. "Do you think we made up the battle?"

She gave a little laugh. "I believe this any more than another lie the crackpot has cooked up."

Percy stood up, glaring furiously. "I took time off college to come here, I expect to be thanked and not be called a liar."

She gave a little laugh. "Ah, Mr,?

"Jackson." He said coldly.

"Mr Jackson, I think you will find that you cannot talk to a teacher like that. Another word out of line, and you may find yourself in a detention."

"What's the detention?" Will whispered to me.

I frowned, not wanting to tell him because I knew he would make a fuss. "Umm... It's writing lies... but with a pen that takes your blood and forces you to use it as ink..."

Will looked horrified, and stood up, eyes blaring dangerously hot like the sun. "How dare you! How could you do that to him? I knew these Wizard schools were weird, but I had no idea they were inhumane!!!"

"But, Mr...

"Solace."

"But Mr Solace, I need to teach naughty children a lesson."

"But this is beyond teaching a lesson, this is beyond cruel!"

"MR SOLACE DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR BETTERS LIKE THAT!" She says in one breath.

"YOU ARE NOT MY BETTER AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS DISGUSTING!" Will replies, beyond angry.

He spots Harry's hand, which was still engraved with the scar of 'I must not tell lies', and snatched and held it to her face. "HOW DARE YOU! GODS, HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?"

"DETENTION!"

"YOUR NOT MY TEACHER!"

Annabeth and Piper stood up and went to the fighting duo. Annabeth calmed Dumbridge down, and Piper had the harder task of stopping Will. 

"Break it up, people!"

"Will, calm down. Seriously, just calm down." Piper laced her words with charmspeak.

I grabbed Will's arm and managed to make him sit down again. I gave him a quick kiss, and his face went back to its normal cheerful self.

We sat down for the rest of the lesson in silence, pretending to read but actually silently having a conversation in sign language, which was something we learnt once when I was really hurt and couldn't speak for a month (don't ask).

The only demigod actually reading was Frank (since he is the only non-dyslexic demigod), and as he read on, his brow forrowed more. he mouthed to me, 'what in Hades do they teach these kids at magic school?'. 

The bell went, and we got up for our next class.