Koi, Frank!

Thanks, @ffoodie for this idea xx

We headed towards the Transfiguration classroom, when Annabeth stopped dead, almost making Frank, who was behind her,  fall on top of her.

"OoOf- (smol bean XD)" Frank said and held onto the wall to steady himself.

Annabeth looked so distressed, she probably didn't hear him. "MY ESSAY! I FORGOT TO DO IT! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HANDED IN TODAY!"

Percy sighed, but then faked a look of anxiousness when his girlfriend gave him a death glare. 

"PERCY, LISTEN TO ME! WHAT IS WE ARE KICKED OUT!"

Piper went over to her friend and put her hand on her shoulder. "Annie, it's fine. They will know why, and they're not going to kick out the Heroes of Olympus for not handing in an essay."

Annabeth calmed down slightly, and Hazel wen over to her to give her a hug (smol bean XD). 

I honestly think the students thought we were mental. Or on drugs. Or both. 

We walked in and sat down in seats near the front. I smiled at professor McGonigal, and then remember a promise that I made to her at the start of the school year.

"Ah, professor, remember that promise I made you? How would I introduce you to an animagus who could turn into all animals?

McGonigal gave me a look of surprise, and Frank gave me a look of horror. He knew I loved to tease him.

I bring my hand out dramatically, pointing at my sister's boyfriend. "Well, here he is."

The teacher's eyes widened incredulously. "Aren't you underage?"

I give her a look that she knows instantly as 'demigod business', and just nods. I had presumed that Dumbledore had told her about my heritage, and I was correct, thankfully.

Hermione turned her head to McGonigal. "But he's underage?"

McGonigal turns her head to her top student. "It's different at their school." She says absently. She then turns to Frank. "Can I see?"

Just before Frank turns, Percy whispers something in his ear, which I don't quite catch. 

Frank the Demigod is now Frank the Giant Koi.

All of the demigods are rolling on the ground, laughing their asses off. I swear those students will think we're on ice or something. Even Will is laughing, as he was told the story later. 

Frank turns to a bulldog and looks sulky.

Ron was staring at us. "What's so funny about that fish thing?"

"K-Kate... Porky... VIP's..." Percy tried to speak but was interrupted every two seconds by his own laughter.

"What?"

I stop chuckling for a second, and reply; "Inside joke. There was this excursion thing we went on... Percy, Frank and coach got trapped by some relatives."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter."

"You guys are so bloody strange."