The Army is Coming!

It was so close to when I thought the attack would be it wasn't funny. 

I had excused all of the 7th years who were taking my class off lessons for border patrol shifts. I was on every single one, as I was the one who could shadow travel. Our plan was too put up blue sparks in the air with a spell if you find anything. So far, nothing.

On the early morning of the third day of this, however, everything changed. 

I saw blue sparks in the air, and instantly shadow travelled to the place. A ginger girl looked with wide eyes, pointing to the distance, where you could see the start of a black mass. It was obviously an army. 

I shadow quickly to Dumbledore's office, not bothering to knock, and yell, "They're coming!"

Dumbledore started evacuating the students to the great hall, where the teachers stood guard.

I shadow travel to the Green House and warn everyone back in the castle. I see that Harry and the rest of the Gryffindor 5th years were in there as well. "Gather the others and come to the clearing near the forest! It's happening!"

The other students who were not part of the DA looked at me with confusion but followed their teacher inside the castle. Harry went running in, obviously going to tell the other students. "They are in the great hall," I tell him. He nods and continues racing back up to the school.

I quickly shadow travel back to where the fight is happening. I see how many monsters there are, at least 10 times more than I thought there would be. I ran to the lake and took out a drachma, hurrying the incantation and calling Will. 

"Oh hey Nico, umm, I was-"

"No time Will, there's an army on the way and I need reinforcements."

"What? Really? Ok, I'll go tell Chiron. Where are you?"

"Highlands of Scotland, slightly northern along loch Torc."

"Umm, okay. See you in a bit?"

"Yeah..." I cut the connection and raced back to the group, which Harry and the rest of the DA had joined. 

"What was that?" Harry asked, questioningly

"Oh, I was just calling some reinforcements..."

A blonde 7th-year boy shivered. "There's a lot of them, isn't there?"

"Yeah."

"Di immortals!" I curse. I forgot to arm the teachers in the great hall! if a monster got past... I quickly shadow travel to the great hall and grab the remaining weapons and ammo from my shadow vault. "Here you go,"I say, dumping the weapons next to a surprised Dumbledore. "If they get past us, You can kill them with these. I don't think magic works on them."

Dumbledore nodded, and I got back to the fight. The army wasn't far away, and I could see just how many there were now. "Everyone, fight well.  íthi eutukhēs! To battle!"

Everyone charged. Over the last week, I had fitted them with miss matched roman and greek armour. Most had helmets and breastplates, but it was quite random. The monsters met us a couple hundred yards (1 yard= 1 meter) away. 

We were flung into battle.