Chapter 12

*Mick's POV*

I woke up the next morning fairly early. I was so anxious about knowing where my birth parents are. I've been thinking for a little bit and I really want to meet them. I even made a pros and cons list because how else am I supposed to decide things? I really hope Matt supports my decision, I mean I know he said he was behind me no matter what but I don't think he thinks this is the right choice. Before I tell him I have to get dressed at least so I took a shower, brushed my teeth, picked out an outfit and did my hair and makeup. I wanted to look extra good today if we meet my parents.

I walked out of my room and Matt was already up and ready watching tv.

"You're already up?"

"Yeah, Nash called me and I couldn't go back to sleep." He replied.

"Why did Nash call?"

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

Intrigued, I took a seat next to him waiting for what he was about to say.

"So I know it's not true but Jack was telling the guys last night that you hooked up with him yesterday. He said before you guys hid in the game room you went to his room and had sex or something. I know you wouldn't-"

"What?!" I was furious. "Matt that's not true I swear to God!! I was hiding behind the pinball machine during hide and seek and Jack found me and hid with me, I didn't even want him to hide next to me, there's no way I would've slept with him! He even asked me out yesterday and I said no, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be mad at him! I-"

"Mick, slow down. It's alright. I knew it wasn't true I shouldn't have even told you about it, I'm sorry."

"It's not you that I'm mad at, it's Gilinsky." I exclaimed bitterly. "Where are they now?"

"I think all the guys are in Nash and Cameron's room,why?"

I got up and started making my way towards Cam and Nash's room. I was going to call Jack out and in front of everyone. God I hated him so much right now. As I reached the hallway to their room I felt Matt grab my wrist.

"Ok I know your mad right now but are you positive you want to do this? I can talk to him if you want instead."

"All I'm gonna do is call him out, it's not like I'm going to try and beat him up Matt."

The door to their room was part way open so I walked right in. Cameron, Nash, Johnson and Gilinsky were all messing around and filming each other doing stupid stuff.

I walked right up to Gilinsky and pushed his chest. "You're an asshole!" I yelled at him.

"Woahhh babe." He winked at me.

"I can not believe you! Jack I would NEVER in a million years sleep with you!"

"Just because your upset your little boyfriend over there found out doesn't mean you have to lie about it. Just own up to it babe."

I was getting ready to say something back when Matt stepped in.

"Listen Jack, I know Mick. And she would never sleep with a guy she barely knows. She also wouldn't sleep with a disgusting jerk off like you. And I'm sorry if you couldn't get any girl you wanted for once but that doesn't mean you have to be a total dick. Mick is way too good for you and maybe you should accept that instead of starting pointless rumors. And for the rest of the trip if you don't leave her alone then we're really gonna have a problem."

With that, Matt took my hand and we left the room leaving Jack speechless.

"Thank you." I mumbled being quite in shock myself.

"Anytime." Matt said with a slight smile. We walked down the long hallway until Matt stopped and sat down with his head in his hands.

"Matt what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. Mick every trip I've taken you on has sucked and I'm really sorry for ruining everything recently. I mean there was your sister in Baltimore and now this Jack stuff. I just...all I want is for you to be happy and have a good time and I...just nothing's going as planned recently and I'm sorry."

"No, Matt it's okay really. As long as I'm with you everything's fine. For some reason you make everything ok." I said with a smile. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"It sure has been a crazy couple weeks hasn't it." Matt said with a small laugh.

"It sure has." I giggled back. We sat in the hotel hallway for a few minutes until we figured we should get up.

"Race back to our room, loser pays winner five bucks." Matt said with a sly look on his face.

"On your mark, get set, GO" I yelled taking off for our room.

I got to the room first but Matt let me win. We sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"So have you thought anymore about meeting your parents?"

"Yeah I have actually. I think I want to meet them if that's ok. I mean why not ya know?"

"As long as your absolutely positive you want to. Just don't expect them to be great, for all we know they could be total assholes."

"I know. When do you want to go?"

"We can go now if you want but again don't get your hopes up for anything good."

I pulled out the documents with their information and my birth certificate out of my bag and followed Matt to the car. I really hope this goes well.

Ok kind of a short chapter but I hope you guys liked it! Thanks so much for over 200 reads by the way!!! Ok don't forget to comment and vote!