2

Hey guys, if you want to see a face claim of Hee-young, check out the pic. Hee-young's face claim is Lim Bora, she's an ulzzang and she's very pretty 😍😍

^^

Shin Hee-young

"Remember, you'll be in a talk show as a guest. You'll be interviewed for a magazine too. I e-mailed you this month's schedule and also next month too. You'll be busy, since your popularity rate is growing." Hyun oppa, my manager, reminded me.

I just nodded and stared far out the car's window. We just came from a photoshoot of a perfume brand. We were heading back to the company building.

"You aren't just a singer and songwriter in the entertainment world, Storm, you're also an actress." He said. "You act in front of millions of people... that is why you should leave Hee-young and your personal life at home. Work is work, remember that."

Yeah, Storm is my stage name. Because just like how I wanted my career to go like, I took everyone  by surprise. My singing surprised everyone and it took them on like a storm.

"Remember what I said, now go insude and take some rest." My manager said. I just bowed to everyone, thanking them for today's work before I went in the record room I always use and sat on the sofa comfortably. I took of my choker which is slowly killing me... I also removed the elastic band that held my hair in a tight braid.

My head is pounding, I didn't get much sleep last night, I was crying, in result, my eyes were puffy. The photographer, the makeup artist and my manager scolded me about it.... Like i'm not full of shit anymore.

I plugged in my earphone and played some classical music. I closed my eyes, hopefully, I can rest quietly for a bit before I start working again... I'll be writing lyrics again.... oh not to mention, the company wants to film me off-stage, so right now, there're probably hidden cameras here.

I set a 1 hour timer before laying down on the sofa and taking a nap.

~~~

"Storm, can I see the lyrics you've written so far? It looks like we need to record soon..." JYP said, sitting on the sofa, just in front of me. "I changed the expected date of release of your album at an earlier date. So you really need to finish these lyrics." He took the notebook I placed on the coffee table.

He scanned through the lyrics I wrote and nodded unconsciously. "Ah, I love it. I'll choose your title track when you finish writing lyrics for all 5 songs in the mini-album." We both stood up. He smiled. I bowed down as he left the room.

I took a seat in front of the cabinet piano located at the back of the record room. I placed the lyrics in front of me. I have a melody in my head but it's really not me who's gonna produce the music itself. Byt regardless of that, I followed my fingers' wishes and I let music come naturally. I sang the song.

I felt my heart break again and again as I sang the song with my memories in my head. I'm not really known as the happy go lucky type of singer song writer. People know me for the sad sad, heart breaking lyrics I write. I'm not Taylor Swift but the songs I write can be called a breakup playlist.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. My voice trembling... I pushed tge tears back, not allowing myself to be weak.... I finished the song with the last words "Goodbye...."

All of a sudden, I heard someone clapping. I whipped my head around and saw the guy I wrote this song for... Chan.

"That was amazing!" He gave me a thumbs up. "But that's sad and dark, again as usual." He  gave me the look I hated the most... Look of pity... He knows its for him.... He knows my feelings and yet, there's nothing he can do because he can't force himself to love me the way I do for him.