26

I changed into my clothes and it was nothing special, just a black v neck, white skirt and black shoes.

My tour got held but I begged the CEO to let me at least do the concert tonight... And he did.

When we got to the venue, the fans were waiting in a queue to get inside. It was cold and the weather wasn't good, it was drizzling and I made a mental note to thank my fans later for having to stay in the rain just for the concert.

When I got inside, I made my way to my dressing room just to see there were two guards just outside the dressing room. Usually, I didn't need guards there but the threat probably made this happen. I got in with my two stylists and they made me wear a long flowy white dress with baby pink flowers on the chest area. It was made of silk and I smiled wearing it because I felt like I could move easily. They made me sit in front of the vanity mirror and they started doing my hair and make up at the same time.

They put my hair in loose beach waves and put my hair into waterfall braids. She prayed my hair with long lasting hair spray to keep it wavy. For the finishing touches, she put white starflowers and other flowers in my hair. It was beautiful, like I was a fairy of some sort.

My make up wasn't dark like what I always go for during performances. It was light and natural and glittery to match it with my dress and the flowers on my hair. I smiled when she dusted by cheekbones with some blinding highlighter.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I loved the concept too much and I never tried this look before because I thought I didn't suit it. But I did. I then went to my staff so they could fix my in ears and tape it to my skin so it wouldn't hassle me while I play the guitar or when I move around the stage.

"Okay, Storm, you're up in 10 mins."

I stood backstage just chilling and my songs were playing. I could hear my fans sing along to my song and it made me smile.

"5 mins!"

I handed my phone to my manager and got ready to appear on stage.

"You're up!! Go go!" My staff said.

I went to the stage and my fans errupted into cheers and squeals.
"Wonderful night everyone!!!" I called out to them and it made them even more erratic.

I sat on the chair provided in the stage and put my guitar on my lap and started playing. I smiled when the lightsticks turned on one by one and my fans waved it in synchronization.

It was a white and pink ocean with s shine of purple. I didn't know how they did that... But I had an idea... When I... Ahem.. secretly attended BTS'S Wings tour.... ARMYs had purple plastic cut outs and secured it inside the bangtan bombs. I awed at their wit and I was amazed that time.

On the left side of the stage, the audience waved their baby pink coloured lights. On the right of the stage, they waved white coloured lights and on the from of the stage, it was alternate white and black and I didn't know how they managed to synchronize everything. It was even better when the lights dimmed.

A few songs later, I stood up. "Hey guys!!" I walked nearer to my audience. "First of all, thank you for lining up outside even if it was cold and raining." I told them. I bowed down to show my gratitude... "I know last nights's incidents made you guys worried...."

They said yes, so much, super.

"I am very sorry for that." I bowed down again but they reacted differently this time. They said 'don't worryyyy' 'saranghaeee' 'uljima!!'
I smiled. "Thank you so much for supporting me... Now we're down to my second to the last song."