18

Shin Heeyoung

Scrolling by my DMs in twitter, I smiled reading my fans' messages. It was peaceful and all until some haters started to message me.

They started spamming me and my ipad kept on alerting me.

'Whore'

'Whore'

'Whore'

'Whore'

It was just the word 'whore' that was being spammed to me. It got kind of annoying so I reported it. But then again, haters gotta hate hate hate.

'Whore'

'Whore'

It kept coming in but this time a different account... I reported it.

Thankfully it stopped.... for now. But there are other hate messages. Next time I introduce myself, my hobby can be reading hate comments and slowly start degrading myself.

'Lay off my oppa or i'll kill you!'

Whoah, I know BTS has a lot of sasaengs but... I didn't expect someone to actually try and threaten me. Well this happens a lot to idols apparently, a lot of death threats from haters.

I'm just gonna report it. But for now, I have to change and head to the company.
I wore some sweats and a facemask. I know paparazzis will be swarming the company so I'd have to hide my face.

I walked in the company and went straight to my manager's office.
He was sitting on his desk and working on some papers.
"Oh Hee-young, what brings you here?"

I sat in front of his desk. "I... I uhhh..." It's just the first day I received hate and threats, its not a big deal.... I can deal with it.... "Nothing, I just wanted to say hi." I smiled.

"Oh, Hee-young! I forgot to tell you! Your concert will start in a few days, it was moved a few days earlier."  He said as he handed me printed schedule.

"Oh... so tour in Korea..... then in Asia..... then the world?..... So i'll be busy then." I thought about the people that I will be missing...

I guess I'll spend a bit more time with them.

"I'll be preparing my things then." I smiled before leaving.

I went to the company's lounging area just to find Got7 having some drinks and doing a live. "Hey look! Storm!" Bambam got up and dragged me with him and the guy.

"Hey Storm!" The boys welcomed me.

"Hey guys, Bambam." I smiled. They made space for me in between them. I sat between Bambam and Mark. I've been close to Got7 ever since we were all trainees, specially Yugyeom and Bambam because of our age. The two of them along with chan always made some pranks on me and some of the girls in twice.

"Say hi to our fans, Storm." Mark said, pointing to the camera.

"Hello, Aghase!!" I smiled and waved. "How are you guys?" I took out my phone and went to Got7's live. I pressed the heart continuously.

"What are you doing here by the way?" Jinyoung asked. While pouring me lemonade.

"I was gonna spend time with you guys! I'm going away a few days from now." I answered, stealing some chips from JB's plate. He gave me a look and gave me more.

"Oh yeah, guys, this is shameless plugging but, Storm's tour is starting, go and support her!" Jackson jumped on Bambam's lap and did his craziness.

I laughed with the boys.

"So how's being Jungkook's girlfriend?" The boys cheered at Jackson's question.

My good mood suddenly kind of dampened. I mean, its not like Jungkook isn't good guy... a good 'boyfriend'... Its just that... well, I thought it would be someone else i'd go public with.....
"Oh you know... Jungkook is sweet." I smiled at the camera.

"Girl, I never thought my little sister would go out with my bestbro!" Bambam put his arm around me. "Oh my god." He chuckled.

"Ah we saw the interview.... was that really your first kiss?!" Jackson was giggling like a girl.

"Jackson! You can't just ask things like that!" Mark hit Jackson. "Especially in front of the whole world watching!. Now don't make me kick you back to China."

"But really though... was that reaaaaalllyyyy your first kiss?" Yugyeom and Bambam were acting like kids and giving me kissy faces.

I silenced for a moment, I didn't have to look at the mirror to know i'm red.
"She's blushing! Her ears are red!" Youngjae pointed out and it made me blush harder.

I mean, it wasn't my first kiss....
Remembering the kiss that guy gave me.... then something inside me couldn't help but compare Jungkook and Chris.... "Yes.... it was my first kiss...."

I felt not really good by then so I stood up. "OOkay guys, keep loving got7! I'll be going now... I have to say bye to the others."

"Okay, good luck in your tour, Storm!" JB smiled.

The boys gave me a tight hug.

Bambam specially, since we were really close back then. "I know when you are lying, Hee-young...." he whispered... "I know its fake... remember, i'm friends with the both of them..." he walked the both of us to the elevator.

I felt myself tear up, Bambam knew I love Chris.... heck, everyone in this company knows except Chris himself. "Thanks for being here for me Bam..."

He wiped the tears that fell and gave me his brightest smile. "Do what you think is best for you, not what they tell you to." With that, he kissed me in the forehead and left to go back to the others.

I smiled.... "The biggest help i've received so far."