Not an update

Hello, my lovely readers 😍.

     First of all, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for clicking and giving this book a chance even though it would is not completed yet and even though it takes me a long time to update. I will admit, the reasons for me not updating is (1) school works, (2) family matters, (3) sometimes I get mental blocks, or (4) i procrastinate.

     However, my reason for not updating now is not something listed above. If I could choose right now, I would rather the reason I couldn't update is school works and family matters but unfortunately it is not.

     I got very sick. I thought it was just a simple cold and it'll go away after 2 to 3 days which is the normal for me. When I thought I was finally getting better, I went to school and I collapsed, my body temperature went up to 42°C, my chest hurt so much and I couldn't breathe. I was rushed to the hospital's ER, from school... Unfortunately I am very very sick. My doctor strictly put me in bed rest, I am not allowed to use any sort of gadget except for this one time, as I begged and did a little bit of crying so he allowed me. I only have 30 minutes while writing this.

     Everyday, I have to ingest around 12 pills and 3 inhalants. I am exhausted of the tests and the bland hospital food and the medicines but there isn't anything that I could do. I pray that I get better so I could sleep in my cozy room, eat my mom's cooking and watch kpop vids to my heart's content.

     I am scared for myself and I hope I don't die.

Please do understand the circumstances.

Thank you very much!!!

Sincerely yours, @CRUSHXXX777 🤢🤢