24

Shin Heeyoung

A few hours after that memorable concert, my twitter account boomed. There were a lot of tags, retweets and other things.

I scrolled through my DMs and read through, they were wishing me luck, thanking me for being their inspiration, telling me to stay strong and other stuff. But at the same time, there were hate messages too.

I smiled. I didn't bother reading them this time. I just reported it and focused on the positivity.

"That was great, Heeyoung. I'm proud of you as your manager." Hyun-oppa ruffle my hair.

I smiled at him before changing my clothes so we could grab some food with the team. I was happy but for some reason, Hyun-oppa and the other staff looked worried and were discussing something together on the table but when I arrived, they shushed down and it made me wonder what they were talking about.
"Why those faces?" I asked them.

"Oh its just a minor problem. Don't worry." My stylist Unnie gave me a smile. Soon enough the waiter came and placed our food in front of everyone.

My mouth watered at the food.i snapped a pic and posted on twitter.
With a caption saying 'Mouth watering food after a memorable concert. 😍😋'

I let my phone buzz with notifications. Then it went crazy. I looked at the notifs and everyone was tagging @bts_twt so I checked it out and looks like someone posted something too. A picture of food in front of an amazing view. 'Someone's enjoying mouth watering food without me 😞'

I chuckled.

Hyun-oppa looked at me "You seem happier, Heeyoung." He smiled.

I grinned and just ate my food, enjoying what it felt like to finally be happy and light. "I'm just excited to travel."

My phone rang. I looked and it was a face time from Jungkook. I answered casually with a "Hey, Kookie."

But he pouted. "Whats with a 'hey, kookie'??" He asked. Basing from his background, it looked like he was in a hotel room. "Say hi to everyone here. We're on Vlive." He said like it was a reminder to act lovey with him.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook, holding a phone on his hand and the camera on. "Kookie, that's your girl friend?" He asked.

"Yeah, its Heeyoung." My supposed boyfriend said.

Kookie directed the camera to them for the live. "Thats cute. " He told kookie before showing him his phone "these are my girlfriends. Kookie, meet Army."

I chuckled. "Kookie, why can't you be smooth like Taehyung oppa?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Yah. When are you coming back? I miss you?" He pouted.

"I don't know." I laughed. "Yah, you should be talking to Armys not me." I told him.

"Fine fine. See you soon then. Love you." He said.

I smiled. "Love you too." I said. Though I felt compelled to say it back because we are trying to fool everyone.

When we ended the call, the staff looked at me with teasing smiles. "Love you." They mimicked. I blushed and gave them the nasty eye. Just like everyone, the staff thinks we are dating for real. In this room, only Hyun oppa knows the truth. He raised a brow at me and whispered. "Sounded so real to me.." he said.

I leaned closer to him. "We must believe its real before fooling everyone else, we fool ourselves first."

After a long day, we decided to get some well deserved rest. I was fine sharing a room with my stylists like before but my manager told me that JYP himself wanted me to have my own room so I can rest better. I thanked him for that. My room is just in front of my stylists' room with female staff and beside theirs is my manager and some male staff.