17

"We have here on our show tonight is the new couple! Let's give a warm welcome to Jungkook and Storm!"

The audience squealed and clapped and gave us a nice welcome. At first I thought everyone will hate this but i was wrong. My fans and ARMYs were really supportive. There were some hating on us but our true fans were quick enough to shut those haters up.

"Hello, everyone." Jungkook held my left hand with his right hand. It felt strange. Holding hands for the first time, in front of everyone.... This isn't what I imagined my first relationship would be.

"Hello." I bowed.

"Ahhhh, Jungkook, Storm, take a seat." The host pointed to a love seat. Jungkook lead me there and just like a gentlemen he made sure I sat comfortably with a blanket covering my legs before sitting down beside me. "Yes, everyone, we can see Jungkook and Storm being lovey dovey. I bet a lot of girls in the audience want to be Storm."

I blushed and so did Jungkook.

"So fans snapped this pic of you both in the grocery store. What were you two up to, it was late at night." The host asked. We knew they were gonna ask questions like these so we went through our fake story a couple of times before coming here.

"Oh, I was visiting her place to cook dinner for her but she didn't have any ingredients so we went there to buy." Jungkook explained. He sounded confident. Of course, we have to believe in the story first before making others believe it.

"He visited me in surprise, I didn't have the ingredients." I said with a fake chuckle, everyone believed.

"How long were you two together in secret? Or let me rephrase that, since when have you two been seeing each other?"

"You know the spring issue of the magazine called ***?... we were the cover of that month's issue... and after that photoshoot, I kind of gave her my number." Jungkook started. A lot of fans squealed in the audience.

"Jungkook? Doing the first move?! My my my, Storm must really made him like her!"

"He came to me to apologize for stepping on my dress and making me trip last awards show... and he might've really wanted to talk to me because he gave me his number." I explained. The host and the audience laughed with me.

We proceeded to the segment wherein our fans are the ones to ask us questions. Some questions were really cute, some made me blush and some other basic questions.
"So, have you two kissed yet?" A girl asked. She looked around 12 or 13 years old and it really made me blush. How the hell do kids ask questions of these kind now a days!?

"Oh uhhh." I got flustered very quickly and I hid my face in the nearest thing beside me, Jungkook's shoulder.

I whispered to him. "Do something."

"Uh, we haven't yet..... we wanted to do it once we're open about our relationship." He said. I heard the fans whine.

"Kiss now!" I heard a fan say. Then the next thing that happened was everyone in the studio was chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

"Now, everyone... let's not force the young couple." The host said. I thanked him for that until. "But we would really like to witness the couple's first kiss."

I didn't know what to do.... I looked at our managers back stage and they both nodded. Jungkook and I stared at each other awkwardly at first before remembering we were surrounded by people who thinks-- believes that our relationship is true.... and how much of a failure are we if we can't make them believe?...

I put the mic away from me before whispering to Jungkook... "For our fans..."

He was blushing too but we decided to freaking do it anyway. We faced each other and leaned in...

Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Minho

"Hyung, its not anyone's fault... we all messed up so relax." We don't know what's going on with our leader. Usually, he wouldbe the one to brush off a little mistake we make on stage but today, he's just out of it.... he got angry at Jeongin about slipping a little on stage. Its not even a mistake, it was an accident.

"Not a big deal? If it happens again can you tell the fans that when you don't meet their expectation?" He asked us rather harshly. It was bringing the group's moo down.

"Listen, relax, what's going on with you?" Woojin-hyung asked. It was good he was still calm despite the bickering of our leader. "We're all just tired. If we take a break and go eat food together like we always do, everything will be better." He went to our maknae and gave him a comforting hug. Jeongin really felt bad when Chan-hyung scolded him.

"Yeah, let's go fore some grilled meat!" Jisung cheered. As always, he will be the one to cheer for some meat at serious moments.

"...... you know what, I guess you guys are right... I don't know why i'm being like this... ever since.... ever since
...." he sighed and sunk to his chair. "Lets just go."

The boys cheered. Slowly, Jeongin felt better too.

I know why he's being like this.... back at Lotte world, something happened between Heeyoung and Chan-hyung..... I just don't know what. But Hyung started to act harsh around everyone ever since that day..... that day JYP and BigHit revealed that Heeyoung and Jungkook are dating.

Could it be?

Chan-hyung has feelings for Heeyoung-noona?

Does he know?

Either way, I'll support Chan-hyung and Heeyoung-noona. I ship them.

Sorry Jungkook-hyung, I know you're nice and all but let's be real...... this is Chan-hyung's fanfiction, not yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take care, Heeyoung. Sleep well tonight." My manager smiled.

He was nice enough to drop me by my apartment, thank god for that because I don't think i'm in the right mind to drive by myself after what just happened...

I got in my apartment and I took my time in the bathtub... I need to clear my head... I feel such a btch right now... even though Jungkook and my relationship is just fake, I can't help but feel like i'm betraying Chris. Plus, i'm not gonna lie, that kiss was short but it made my heart skip a little.

I just hope this feeling won't grow into something more complicated.