16

"... I didn't always feel like my heart would jump out when i'm with you...." he kissed me on my cheeks.

"I didn't always feel like killing myself when I see you cry...." he kissed me on my forehead...

"I didn't always feel like I need you.... but now i do... I know its real... I need you, Heeyoung.... I hate to see you cry even though i was the reason behind those tears.... I'm sorry and I want to kill myself for that...." he kissed me on my lips... it was soft, it was sweet and it was the best thing I felt in this world...

He pulled back. "And I feel like my heart would jump out now that I kissed you.... Heeyoung, I think I'm falling for you."

Call me salty, but I somehow find it hard to believe that he's falling for me... I mean he just broke up with his girlfriend that he loved so much... If this was long ago, I would have told him I love him too but it isn't. This is reality and reality already made it clear to me that Chris and me was never gonna happen. So I did the stupidest thing ever and pushed him back.

"That's enough chris... Let's stop making a fool out of myself..." i smiled. "Come on, the others are probably waiting for us."

I exited the van and waited for chris outside. I wiped my tear stained face with my sleeves. Chris got out after. His face was void of any emotion. I know its a harsh thing to say to him but hello, I've been tormented by this harsh world ever since I was little, it wouldn't hurt to just make him see a glimpse of my world full of rejection.

Rejected, by my mom and dad at a young age.... rejected by my classmates for not having my parents at family days.... rejected by my friends when I became an idol..... rejected by my love...... what more do I have to lose?

In fact, if I die now, they'd talk about it but give it some days and they'll forget I even existed.

"Let's go, Minho said they're near the ice cream parlour." I said, putting my phone back in my jean pocket.

Chris and i searched for the boys. It wasn't that hard because after a few minutes of walking, a group of boys were making a fuss in an ice cream parlour. There were fangirls holding their phones up and taking pictures.

"Chan-hyung! Heeyoung-noona! What took you so long?" He asked.

"Sorry, we got lost on the way." I said.

There's no need for them to know what happened back there.

"Well then let's go! I want to ride the roller coaster!" The boys all cheered and thankfully, none of them seemed to notice Chris' and my change in behavior.

"Hey! Who wants to sit in the front row of the roller coaster?" Woojin asked.

I raised my hand and they all snapped their head towards my direction. "Noona?! Then i'll sit beside her!" Minho smirked.

My hand was pulled down though. "Heeyoung will not be sitting in the front... she'll sit with me, in the back." Their leader said in his 'im-your-leader' voice, that no one dared to say otherwise. "If this is settled, then let's go." He lead us to the back of the roller coaster, with him holding my hand and the boys following us.

There were people areound and they were all squealing and taking pictures when they realized there were celebrities in front of them. The security team was quick to aid us and thankfully they managed to let us in the roller coaster without any other passengers other than me and stray kids.

"Hold on tightly." Chris leaned in and whispered in my eear i felt his warm breath brush against my delicate skin and it made my cheeks warm. What's worse is he told me that in his thick aussie accent.

A couple of minutes later, we were at the highest point of the roller coaster. The boys screamed including me. Our hands were up in the air and I was really enjoying it. Chris held my hand though.

After a few more rounds, the ride ended and we got out of the ride. The place was packed with more fans though, all of them were snapping pictures. I was smart enough to pull my hand away from his earlier.

We decided to go back to the van after a couple more rides since we were all tired.

I was the first one who entered. I sat at the back, my original seat and Chris sat beside me. The boys filled the empty seats and the driver got into his seat as well. Surprisingly, none of the boys sat at the last row with Chris and I.

"I'm tired..." Chris said to himself.

I'm not all that bad... of course, I still care a lot about him. "You want to sleep?" I took my jacket off and placed it on my lap. Chris nodded and used my lap as his pillow.

After a few minutes, I felt him lose control, he was finally asleep.

I took this chance to recall all the good memories we have which was now broken... I know, we will never go back to the way we were before, as best of friends. If only i didn't confess.... I should've just dealt with my one sided love by myself...

The boys were getting loud so i hushed them down and pointed to their sleeping leader. "Oh, sorry." Was what they said.

In no time, we got back to the company.
Chris woke up just in time and we all got off. The first thing that happened then were paparazzis looking for me.

"There she is!" One of them shouted and soon, I was surrounded.

"Kiara! What are your opinions on the issue?!"

"Are you really dating BTS' Jeon jungkook??"

"What does your fans think?!"

I was shooketh.
The boys pulled me in the elevator with them. "What was that all about?"

"I don't know..."

The boys went to their dance studio, I went to the lounging room I usually stayed at only to see three men sitting there comfortably.
My manager, BTS' Manager and Jungkook himself.

"There you are, Heeyoung! We've been waiting for you." My manager smiled..

"I'm here now. Sooo... what's up? Why are you guys gathered here." I asked, raising a brow.

"....So fans somehow got pictures of us in the grocery store.... " Jungkook started, he scratched his neck. "And so our fans think we're dating."

My manager stood up. "And we'll make them believe that.... Big Hit and JYP decided to announce to the public that you two are dating."

"Of course, there's a secret only Bang Pd-nim and Park Jinyoung and us four will only know..."