21

Shin Heeyoung

Here I am, holding hands with Jeon Jungkook, the maknae of a famous boy group, BTS. We were told to keep up our dating game in front of the public eye.

So here we are, not even trying to hide our identities, walking around the mall. We were being followed by the paparazzi and some people recognized us. Some asked for pictures and Jungkook and I would take a pic with them.
"Hey, you want to try that new cafe over there? Its owned by a friend of mine." He grinned.

I nodded and he dragged me with him to an instagram worthy cafe with balloons and signs that said 'Grand Opening!'. They were giving out free cakes if you dine there. So we went to the cafe and it was packed. It was mostly filled with highschool girls.

Jungkook and I ordered some drinks, I ordered chocomint frappe and Jungkook ordered an americano. The barista labeled our cups with our name.
"The cakes are free, please choose your cakes." The lady smiled. Though her attention was mostly on Jungkook, I didn't mind.

"What would you like to have?" Jungkook asked me. I looked at the variety of sweet goodness in front of me and decided on vanilla sponge cake with strawberry and whippedcream. I pointed to it and Jungkook smiled at me before kissing me on my forehead.

He was really into this.

"Two of these please." He said.

"Please take a seat, we'll have our staff bring it to you." The lady said.

Jungkook and I sat on a booth just beside a glass, perfectly visible to everyone who's looking outside. It was the point of this date though, to show the world we are a
happy couple. I took my phone and went to instagram. I then snapped a pic of him holding my hand and posted it on instagram. I tagged BTS and I typed the caption 'Hold me tight because it feels right.'

Again, this is for our publicity and work

Again, this is for our publicity and work.... but I admit, it is a cute photo.

Fans were quick to hit the heart on instagram. My notifs boomed and fans were commenting love and haters commented hate which is normal.

Jungkook and I got our food. Some fans went to us and asked for pictures with the both of us. It was nice knowing our fans supported our decisions. I just wonder how they will react when they find out its fake or that we are breaking up or something like that.

A girl walked up to us and introduced herself. She looked nervous and she kept on playing with the panda chain on her phone. "Hello, uhhh. I'm a big fan..." she said, looking over to Jungkook and then to me. She gave me a nervous smile. Jungkook and I gave her a smile. "I was uhhh wondering if I could take uhhhhh  picture ?"

For the seventh time, Jungkook and I stood up and asked a waiter to take a picture of us with her in the middle. After the picture, she took her phone back. I sat back down while she chatted more with Jungkook. He was too kind so he gave her little fan service.

Just when she was walking away, her bag hit my frappe and it immediately spilled on me. "Oh no!" She cried, looked horrified. "Oh my god, i'm so so sorry!" She grabbed tissues and started cleaning me up, dabbing on the spilled frappe.

I stood up and pulled my hoodie off. I was wearing a white cropped top underneath. Instead of being pissed, I thought this was the best time to use the spill as a reason to show off my white cropped top, given by a fan.

I was wearing cotton leggings so it soaked up the chocomint frappe.... that, I had to replace now....

"Its fine." I smiled at her.

I looked around and noticed people taking videos and stuff.... for me it was fine but for her... i honestly don't know...

"Hey, Jungkook and I were here to shop for clothes anyway, right Kookie?" I looked over at him.

He helped me stand up. "Don't worry about it, Heeyoung has tons of similar leggings." He laughed. "So don't be sad." He ruffled the girl's hair.

After a waiter gave me a new cup of frappe, we decided to leave. I gave the frappe to the girl and smiled before Jungkook pulled me away so we could grab some clean and dry pants for me.

"Hey, aren't you cold?" Jungkook asked. He took his jacket off and made me wear it.

It was oversized and the  and rolled the sleeves up.
"There, you look warm and cute." Take note, he was doing this in front of everyone.

"You know, I really wanted to show off my new cropped top to everyone." I rolled my eyes but laughing too.

"You can show them off to me later." He winked. Then we proceed to some boutique. His ears were red....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The couple's date went viral online. There were pictures everywhere, fans were going wild and some people against their relationship wasn't happy.

The spill incident went viral. The girl who spilt Storm's drink became famous. She received bashes but some kind people stood up for her. ARMYs were quick to come to her aid, defending her, even saying that, if she didn't spill the drink on their idol, they would never have seen Jeon Jungkook remove his jacket and offer it to a girl and even make a naughty joke and then blush later on, realizing what he had just done.

Back at the BTS Dorm, when Jungkook got back from a fake date, the boys were grinning and smiling from ear to ear. Who would have thought that the youngest of BTS, the youngest who hates being called oppa, who can't even talk to girls properly would be the very first member of BTS to announce that he's dating.

He would have been happy because he admits, he likes the girl more than he should but he isn't after all, its fake dating her, not just that, he knows she's in love with someone else.
Of course he's annoyed, of course he's pissed, to think that he's Jeon Jungkook, who would choose another guy for him? Just like what his hyung, Suga, had said... Suga could make any guy's girl scream.... just by hitting the follow button or retweet button in twitter.

But he knew, he can't be selfish....

The fake dating game.... Heeyoung and Jungkook both thought.... "This has to end.... "