8

*ding dong*

The door bell rand for like the hundredth time. I swear whoever is out there is feeling so important, they couldn't wait until I finish showering.

I rinsed off all shampoo and suds.on me before patting myself dry and wearing my baggy pajamas. Just a simple loose white shirt and long black addidas jogging pants. I know ryt, pretty basic.

I let my wet hair fall down my back.

I was gonna wrap it in a towel but seriously, the doorbell is already protesting.

I went to the door and slammed my door open. "Yes, how may I help y-........."
I was about to shut the door close when that guy's foot blocked it.

"Let me in, Heeyoung-ssi! I meed to use the toilet!!" Jeon Jungkook shivered.

I smacked myself inside my head and let him in. "The toilet is in there...." i pointed to my room. Well since the toilet near the kitchen is broken for some reason, I have yet to call someone to fix it. I never really got to it since I live alone anyway.

The boy ran inside my room and probs the toilet.

I shrugged and just took cans of beer and pouring it in two glasses. Well, thats all i have to offer. I ran out of coffee, milk, hot choco, tea..... I only have butter, beer, water and some cracker.

"Your room is surprisingly very very girly." He said as he came in the kitchen. "So, what should we cook?"

"...."

He smiled and went to the cupboards. His smile faltered when he only saw cooking pans and pots and silverware. He looked so puzzled. He then went to the fridge and his eyes widened. "What the heck do you eat?!"

The laughter I was holding in burst out. I laughed at him. His face was priceless oh my god, so this is the famous Jungshook. Oh my god, he lives up to his name. "I- hahahah- I'm sorry," i wiped the tears that were already forming in my eyes. "But I only eat take outs, some delivery food, or eat out at the agency or somewhere."

He heaved a deep breath. "Go get changed. We are buying you some stock of food. Plus, ingredients. Change quickly, no more time for makeups and hair styling, just change."

I did as told, I just wore my jeans and my timberlands and grabbed my coat, a beanie and my prescription glasses.
I also applied my favourite lip balm on my lips. Since its already almost winter, its getting colder and I'm prone to wind burns.

Jungkook and I went out. I offered hto take my car and he accepted. Since that'll be a lesser risk for the both of us.

He gawked at my matte black car. "Whoaaaaahhhhh." He grinned, getting in the passenger seat. "I know this model! I'm impressed you can handle the strength of this car."

"Do you have a driver's license?" I asked him.

"Yes. But I still don't have my own car." He explained. I walked out from the driver's seat and opened the door on his side.

"Move over." I tossed him the key. I swear at that moment, he looked like a kid getting his wish on christmas. His eyes held a different type of spark, he was very excited and happy. He moved to the driver's seat without complaints.

I secured my safety belt.

The engine roared to life. I heard him chuckle and squeal.... the heck...

So since he's so hyped in driving, we got to the supermarket in less than 7 minutes. He drove fast but thankfully, we didn't encounter any accidents of some sort.

~~~~~~

"So you're telling me, you never had soy sauce in your apartment?!"

"Mmhm.."

"What about salt?!"

"Never had them."

He looked at me, jungshooked.

He removed his mask inside the grocery since there weren't any people around

He removed his mask inside the grocery since there weren't any people around. Maybe because its already 8 pm and most people are probably at home, warming up.

I was pushing the cart and he was putting in different types of fruits, vegetables, meat, condiments, some bread, ice cream and just way too much food for one girl who lives alone and is 70% not at home most of the time. "Yah, Jungkook-ah, i live alone." I told him, eyeing all the food.

"I know." He smirked, putting more in the cart before gasping. "Oh my god, Heeyoung-ssi.... are you suggesting i move in?" He covered his mouth in a girly way, pretending to be shy. "I-i didn't know y-you are the type to move fast."

I didn't even wait for him to finish, I pushed the cart away, leaving him running after me. "Conceited jerk..."

We went to the cashier. Of course, Jungkook had his mask back on. The lady behind the cashier chuckled. "My my, what a wonderful couple."

Both of us protested. "None ssense. Are you perhaps newly weds, buying stock of food and even wearing the same clothes" she chuckled and punched the prices in.

My eyes drifted to the guy beside me. He was indeed wearing white shirt, black jeans and timberlands
..
Exactly same ad mine. I blushed harder.

I was about to pay using my credit card but jungkook beat me to it. He paid using cash. This guy must be loaded.

"Yah, that's my food, I should've paid." I glared at him, he was driving us back to my apartment. "The grocery cost too much too, how am i even gonna pay you back?"

We stopped at a red light. He turned to me and gave me that dashing smile he gives to 'noonas' that made them call him oppa.

"I'm welcome to visit your apartment to just chill and eat."

I mean, he isn't that bad.... he's good company..... he paid for these so technically, these are his food too..... uhmmm.... oh yeah....

Ever since he walked inside my apartment, I never thought of Chris.... and my grandmother's passing away.

"Sure..."

______________________

😆 Please vote and leave a comment 😆

Ps. I have like tons of paper in front of me for my essay, an exchange student and scholarship grant for highschool in America.

Wish me luck guys, pray for me 😳😅😊😊😊

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Someone asked for another update soooo here it is since i'm in a good mood😊😊😊😊 Eirinrinss