28

"A terrible incident last night has caused a panic in the stadium where the solo artist, Storm is holding her concert when bullets were fired. The audience acquired minor injuries from the stampede the panic caused and not from stray bullets.

JYP Entertainment, Storm's agency, has released a statement,

'Firstly, we apologize for the incident and what trauma it might have caused anyone, we will return all the money to the fans who came to the concert. Again, we sincerely apologize.
Secondly, our dear Storm is critical at the moment and is undergoing surgery at the moment for 4 hours already. The doctors said, the wounds are fatal but are trying their best.
Lets all pray for the best outcome...'

The gunman however, is found to be 'Jang Bae Sul' with previous records of stalking idols, breaking in their dorms and apartments, sending threats to idols and illegal ways of acquiring flight tickets same as flights of idols. Jang Bae Sul is in the BlackList of sasaengs that BigHit just released recently. According to Bighit, she is Jeon Jungkook's Sasaeng fan. She once broke in BTS' apartment, set up some wireless taps and even hidden cameras. She even stole some of their things and sent death threats to BTS Member Park Jimin. The aithorities are working to catch her and this time, not let her bail out of jail after her grievous crime of attempted murder, at the moment.

Again, this is SK National News, and we pray for Storm's well being."

Everyone was worried, not just Heeyoung's friends but even the people who never even listened to her songs. She received death threats but she was brave enough to do the concert with her life on the line and now, she's in the surgery room, with doctors working on her for hours and trying to stop her internal bleeding which was almost impossible after two bullet hit her in two different spots on her torso.

"Her vitals are dropping. Blood pressure is too low."

The head doctor glared at the residents. "Keep the blood going!" At that, the resident doctor squeezed the bag of blood while some nurses were preparing a new bag for the poor girl.

"Suction." The doctor said, and the nurse cleared off the blood that started to pool inside the body. "I see it... Kelly." He said and again, a nurse handed him a curved hemostat that would stop the bleeding temporarily before they suture the wound.

One would expect that after the doctors seal the wounds and stoo the bleeding, the patient's vitals should come up to normal but to their surprise, it didnt.

"Her vitals are still dropping!"

"But she isn't bleeding here!"

"It can't be......" The doctor lift the girl up gently to check her again... Just to be shocked that its not just two bullet wounds but three. She was shot three times. Twice in the front and once in the back. "She's bleeding here!"

All of them were in panic mode. They did their best to seal her open wound in front so they could stop the other woumd from bleeding her out. "We need more blood!"

Meanwhile, outside the surgery, the only guardian Heeyoung has left, JYP himself sat there, his knees weak and shaking. He sat there with some idols who decided to come and give their most sincere prayers. Among those idols were Got7, BTS, Leeknow and Chan, Jihyo and Nayeon, Seungri, and CL. They sat quietly, waiting for any updates, any. Just so they know what's going on.

"Sir, I've contacted Heeyoung's parents. They are on their way but it would take at least 14 hours for her mother to come. Because she lives in New York. Her father, however is on his way from Busan." A staff said. "I brought everyone some hot chocolates, please help yourselves." She said.

The idols thanked her and took a cup for themselves.

Just when JYP was about to take a sip, the door to the surgery room opened and out came the doctor in charge for Heeyoung. "..." He looked at the digital clock beside the sign for the surgery room which said In Surgery in bright red. It was currently five am nd none of them slept at all. "Good morning... May I speak to the patient's guardian?" JYP stood up and walked away with the doctor, both of them talking quietly. Jungkook, Chan and the others watched as JYP'S face turn grim.

They couldn't help but speculate and think what if's. What if she can't make it? What if we can't hear her sing anymore? What if we never get to see her smile?

Among all the idols, two were the most worried, Chan and Jungkook. They both sat beside each other with their friends, Yugyeom and Bambam. "Hey, you two, she'll be fine..." Yugyeom said, trying his best to comfort his two friends. But how could he when he himself can't even sit quietly. Comforting them was like comforting himself so he could feel better. Heck, even Jackson and Bambam and Taehyung and Hoseok can't even smile at the moment.

"... Jebal... Please..." Jungkook hid his face on his hands, he still remembered when his manager told them the news and he demanded they cancel their plans for the day and come here instead. The other members couldn't argue after all, he was dating this girl. It was normal to be worried for her.

Chan, looked at the boy beside her and although they were rivals, he knew that Jungkook liked his girl and he knew what it feels like to be so worried for the girl you love, after all, both of them were there sitting beside each other in worry. Chan hesitated but he put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "She'll be fine..."

Jungkook looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Yes she will..." He hoped so.

Just then, JYP went back to his seat and Seungri and CL, who were sitting right beside him started to question him. "What did he say?"

JYP shook his head and sighed... "It wasn't just two." He said... "Heeyoung was shot thrice."

At that, Jihyo cried harder. She was the close to Heeyoung and she can't help but let her tears fall after hearing what happened to her friend.

"And they can't stop her from bleeding... But just like what they always say... They're not gods... But they are trying their best."

"Where's my daughter?!" A man who looked like he was on his mid forties came, looking disheveled. A staff led him there to the waiting room. The idols stood up and bowed to him.
"What the hell happened to her?!"

JYP didn't know but he felt great anger on this man... "Its all around the news and internet and everything. Didn't you see?" He glared at him. He just didn't know what to feel for this man standing before him... Because Heeyoung felt abandoned because of her parents. "She's still in surgery.... Three bullet wounds."

Heeyoung's father grimaced. His face morphed into sadness and worry and guilt. He sat on a chair beside Namjoon and drowned himself in his thoughts.  He left Heeyoung when she was a toddler and Heeyoung's mom did too. He left his daughter to grow up all alone so why was he feeling worried right now? What gave him the right to be her worried father. Years, he left her then one day, he and heeyoung's mother come and see her all grown up and successful. They both were proud of her but at their weird awkward family outing, they couldn't talk to her. It was like she was so far away already but they didn't blame her. It was their fault. "My little girl... I'm so sorry..." He whispered. What did his daughter do to get parents like them? They were irresponsible. They got married because Heeyoung was made... But even before she was old enough to remember her parents, they left her alone... Then made families with other partners... And soon forgot that they had a child who needed a family.
He could only imagine what Heeyoung must have felt while growing up.