25

Shin Heeyoung

I woke up to my phone buzzing nonstop and just like any other ordinary day, my first instinct was to check my notifications whatever it was.

As an idol, I went to twitter first and there were a lot of tweets dedicated to me. I smiled because even if I have haters, i have more fans.

My phone rang, indicating a call. It was from Chris. I was reluctant to answer it because of what happened last time but I did anyway.

"Hello?" I asked. But I was instantly bombarded with his worry and questions.

"Yah, are you fine?! Yeesh, you should be more careful! Who knows what will happen next!?you know its on the news and I jist saw it! I can't even stop worrying about you!" He rambled on. "Yah, should I go there?" His voice was full of worry and concern and he sounded like he just woke up. It made me smile knowing he called me first thing when he saw the news.

I chuckled. "I'm fine, Chris... I vomited a lo- little last night but i'm fine." I almost slipped but if he finds out how terrified I was, he wouldn't stop worrying.

"Do you want me to be worried for you constantly?!" He asked. I could almost picture his face, his brows scrunched together and his lips in a little pout because of worry.

"You don't have to, you know. We got it under control..." I smiled. "But sure, you worrying is cute too."

He laughed a little. "Just be careful alright? I'm not there to protect you... If I could, I would go there right now but we have a tight schedule... Plus, you're going to another country soom... Just..." He sighed, clearly stressed by the fact that he couldn't come here to see me. "Just be safe, Heeyoung... I just got you now and I don't want to see you cooped up and depressed again."

I felt warm upon hearing. First thing he did after he saw the news was to call me it may seem like a simple gesture but it meant the whole world to me. "I know... But JYP already arranged for my own security team... The police department even got me protection... And the hotel here got us the penthouse for free and security guards by the elevator."

He sighed. "I should feel better about that... But I don't because I'm not there." He laughed bitterly. "I got to go. Be safe, Heeyoung. I love you."

I swallowed the lump that suddenly formed. Having to say 'I Love you's to two different guys were making me feel so guilty that I felt the love fpr Chris but I was debating on wether I should say it back... But thinking, saying it to the person you love shouldn't be a crime. So I smiled and told him "I love you too." With that, the call ended.

I went back to twitter. But I noticed a tweet fr BTS, tagging me, even.

 But I noticed a tweet fr BTS, tagging me, even

I chuckled. Earlier, I saw 24 missed calls from him and 18 messages. The missed calls were from 5 in the morning and the messages too so to ease his worry, I decided to leave a comment saying "Awweee, tell kookie i'm fine."

It was early but I heard shuffling outside my room so when I got out, my staff were busy running around, some were preparing breakfast, my stylists were checking my clothes for my concerts, my other team were busy packing their equipments and my manager was busy on a call, facing the great view of the city.

"Good morning..." I smiled.

I almost didn't notice the two policemen in front of my room. They smiled and greeted me with a good morning and have you slept well?

"Thankfully, I think I did." I smiled before sitting on the sofa and went to social media to see what they made the incident last night to be.

Apparently just like any other foolish articles, Soompi just had to exaggerate everything. "Its all over the internet..." I frowned.

My stylist who was beside me shook her head and turned the tv on. "You should see the news."

I watched and a picture of me with police outside my hotel room last night flashed. Maybe it was what the other guests took picture of. It amazed me how fast news traveled.

"What?! But she worked very hard for the tour..." My manager angrily said on the phone.

I eyed him...

"I'll consult with the CEO." He said before ending the call. He paced in front of the glass wall, his face was pissed and he was waiting for someone to answer his call. When it did, he stopped pacing and stood, staring down at the city.
"Sir, the police called.... There's a-" he eyed the room, his eyes landing on me before he walked to the balcony and shut it after him.

I wondered what they were talking about. I knew it concerned me and it was about last night's incident.
My tour only just begun and i'm not on my second concert yet I just hope nothing goes wrong. I had a feeling that the CEO will make me paise my tour but I didn't want to. Thousands-- millions payed for my concert tickets, they waited long for it and halting the tour will break their heart. I don't want to halt the tour just because some hater sent me a box of.... Disgust...

I wasn't affected by it anyway.

"Hey! Breakfast's ready! Heeyoung come om you have to eat." A staff called me. He set plates around the table and placed the fried rice on the table and placed bacon, eggs, ham and some other side dishes on the table. We went to sit around the table but it wasn't enough to accommodate all of us so some of the team went to sit in the living room. We called the two police, they declined but we forced them to eat with us so theu said their thanks before going to sit beside me, still guarding me.

"Oppa, what's gonna happen to the tour now?" I asked my staff.

He shrugged but he had a grim face on. "The police department found another letter inside the box... Death threat this time..." He said.

I asked what it said but he shrugged, he said he didn't know but I knew they just didn't want me to get scared.

"Pack your bags. We're going back to Seoul. The tour is on hold for an indefinite amount of time. Your safety comes first." Hyun oppa said. He looked sorry, I knew he worked very hard for this just like me amd seeng what you worked hard for go to drain isn't easy...

"When was my next concert scheduled?" I asked.

"It was supposed to be for tonight but--"

I cut him off. "Tell the CEO to at least let me finish the concert tonight." I started... "I don't want my fans to go home empty handed after waiting hours in the cold weather."

"Alright.... But should something happens, the concert is cancelled."

_________

Happy End of the Year ya'll and Happy New Year!!!!😊😊😊😊
❤️🍾🎇🎆🎊🎉