13

Shin Heeyoung

"We're trending!"

The door to my apartment slammed open. My head snapped towards the direction and got very defensive but when I saw the familiar bunny enter my apartment, I felt a wave of relief wash over me..... and a bit happy... but of course i'm not gonna let him know.
"Don't you know how to knock?"
I playfully glared at him.

"Did no one ever teach you to lock your doors?" He raised a brow and placed a hand on his waist.

"Touché... So why are you here, Jeon?"

He sat beside me and pulled out his phone from his pocket. His lockscreen is of an animated girl in which I assumed is from a game? He unlocked his phone and his wallpaper is the pic we had for the teaser images. He went to twitter and went to the trending tags.

'Heeyoung's hair!'

'JUNGKOOK IS FINALLY COMFORTABLE WITH A GIRL AND U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT HER HAIR?!'

'She looks pretty in blonde!'

'Move along, TaeKook, Liskook, shippers, this here is hapoenin!'

"Girl, they ship us." He chuckled. I shrugged, expect fans to do that. I mean they shipped Rosé and Chanyeol-sunbaenim just because of a performance...... really not surprised. "I ship us too."

I raised a brow.

"Just joking." He grinned. "Sooo, check out the teaser images, almost 1.5 million hearts and then the mv teasers in youtube so much views and retweets." He clicked on the comment section and the fans shipping us dominated the comment box. Some were also leaving hate comments but Jungkook was quick to delete and report those comments.

So somehow, he decided to have a sleepover and a movie night. I didn't agree to it but, where's the harm.

We were almost half the movie we were watching, Miracle in cell no. 7, when the door opened again, but this time, more slowly than when this guy slammed it open.

We got up, he stood protectively in front of me.

"Heeyoung?"

"Chris?"

It made everything awkward, because two guys in my apartment, my tear stained face because of the movie, jungkook covering me from the view of Chris and just this whole picture.

I coughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked, moving so I stood in between the two because I can already feel the tension between them.

"What is HE doing here?" He asked.

Thankfully Jungkook remained silent. "He was just visiting to inform me something about the ... the..." i couldn't fin the right words so Jungkook cut in but not in the good way.

"I'm here to keep her company and to sleep over." He said, raising his tone to emphasize his words.

"... mmmm.." Chris watched us with weary eyes. He met my look with an 'in private please' look. So i nodded and I excused us from the confused bunny. I lead Chris and myself out the apartment.

"Didn't tell me you're with Jungkook-sunbae." He sounded rather harsh.

"We're not together. We're good friends." I answered.

"Anyway, I went here to ask for your forgiveness.... Soomin and i.... we broke up... well, I broke up with her... you were right, Heeyoung...." he looked broken, he really did love Soomin and this is the face of a love stricken boy who just got his heart broken. I resisted the urge to hug him and never let go. "I cam here because I may be able to loose the girl I love but I can never loose a friend who has been here with me in my lowest and darkest times." He lowered his head.