19

Shin Hee-young

I went to the basement to look for Stray Kids. But they weren't there. Instead, I found twice dancing around their songs. They were dancing to random songs. The girls went up to me and gave me hugs. "Storm! You sly sly girl!" Jiho chuckled. "By the way, we heard about your tour getting moved to an earlier date."

"Yes, well, I came her to see everyone before I leave for my tour. I'm gonna miss you guys." I smiled.

Nayeon put an arm around me and smiled. "Thats so sweeeeet. We'll miss you too you know!"

Twice spent their break time with me and when it was time for them to get back to practice, I excused myself because I heard someone say Stray Kids is back from their schedule. They were in their dorm according to a staff.

So I decided to take my car and grab some food for them, i'm sure they're all tired and hungry. Its just a little past 3 pm now so I still have time.

I ordered three buckets of chicken and two family sized pizzas on the go. I texted Minho to cook some rice earlier so it would be done when I get there. I stopped by a convenience store and bought some root beers. We were all gonna have fun later on. I'm ready to put all the awkwardness and tension between Chris and me even just for tonight.

I parked my car on the parking lot just outside their dorm building. I went to their floor and pressed on the doorbell once. I didnt have to ring it twice because the door was opened.
"Heeyoung-noona!" Jeongin smiled. The boy smiled and took the pizza boxes and plastic of root beer and sodas from me.

"Oh noona!" Felix smiled and helped their maknae with the things we were carrying.

The boys were lounging in the living room, sprawled on the sofa and watching tv. But when they saw me, they gave me hugs one by one. "Where's Minho?" I asked.

"He's in the kitchen."

"How about your leader? Where is he?" I asked, trying to sound neutral but my voice failed me. It sounded strained.

"He's in his room..."

I nodded. I went to the kitchen first to greet Minho and put the food on bowls and plates.
"Noona! I just finished cooking the rice." He smiled, putting the laddle he was holding down on a plate. "I'm making spicy rice cakes now."

I hugged him. "Thanks again, Minho." Go finish cooking i'm just gonna day hi to Chris for a while.

I knocked on his door a few times. I heard shuffling and a few steps before the door opened to a topless Chris. I wasn't fazed....

Joke...

I was flustered. But it made his eyes soften and a smile form on his lips.

Bang Chan

I was writing some lyrics on my notebook when someone knocked. Strange, the boys don't just knock, they barge in. So I stood up and opened my door to see the person I was least expecting to see today.

I was still bothered and hurt by the fact she was dating Jungkook and that they went public already. It made me mad and hurt and sad but I deserved it. When my ex and I got tgether back then, I was aware I started focusing in her more than my bestfriend. I may even have neglected her already. I admit, I wad wrong..... but was it my fault that i was blinded by my love for my girlfriend? People say, follow your heart.... and I did but it didn't end well so now it became my fault...

But despite me neglecting Heeyoung, she stood by me and never turned her back on me and I realized i've like her all along... I just thought she was way out of my league and way better than me so I couldn't tell her my honest feelings and so, I chose another girl and thought what I was feeling for her was real...

I'm a dirty asshole.

I'm a jerk...

The girl standing before me blushed and averted her gaze but it roamed down my body. Thats when I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. My eyes softened and a small smile formed on my lips because of her cuteness and it made me a bit relieved that I still have an effect on her.

"You... I.... uhh...." she stuttered.

I opened my door wider and let her in. I went to my drawer and grabbed a random shirt, putting it on. That made her look less flustered.

"I uhhh... came here to spend the rest of the day with you guys.... i'm leaving on tour in a few days." She said.

"Oh... congratulations and don't forget to have fun with the boys... I'll be writing song lyrics here if you guys need me I said." I said that but I wished she would invite me there too with them. But i'm sure i'll make it awkward for them. The stress has been getting on me and I kind of became a bit harsher on the boys in practice. The tension between me and Heeyoung was also thick.... so I'll stay in my room for today.

Heeyoung's eyebrows scrunched up. She looked at me with sad eyes. "Chris look, I came here for all of you. That means no one gets left out." She said with determination in her eyes.

"I don't think its a good idea, Heeyoung... I need to relieve stress... and i'm sure the boys get stressed out when i'm with them too." I explained, laying on my bed with my feet hanging off.

"Chris, come on.... i'm putting all the awkwardness and tension behind us right now..." she said. I felt her sit beside me but I was surprised when she laid down, facing me. "I need to talk to you too...."

I felt my heart rate speed up. Whatever she's doing right now, just being here with me alone in my room, talking to me, its driving me insane.

I turned to my side so I was facing her as well. "What do you need to talk about with me? Tell it to me now.." i looked at her in the eyes.