9

I watched the bunny cook some food in my kitchen.

I never cooked here in my apartment before so, seeing all the cooking equipment. Finally get used brought some warmth in me.

Seeing someone cook for me for the first time in around 10 years made me feel so comforted, it felt calming.... amd it brought back precious memories of when my grandmother still cooked for me.

Jungkook was fooling around, reenacting some meme I saw in the internet, you know that guy drizzling some stuff on food with his arms like that and looking so sassy? Yeah, jungkook is a meme.

He was singing to himself too, I just pray that the food is perfectly clean and free from spit.

Some reason, I randomly took my phone out and snapped a pic of him, the flash was on and so is the shutter so the boy smirked and started to tease me again.

"You know, if you wanted my pic, you could've just stalked me online or asked me." He laughed.

"Shut up. I'm just happy for that sauce pan. Finally getting used for the first time since I moved here. That may be old but its still brand new." I rambled on, trying to change the subject.

I offered him the glass of beer I placed in the fridge earlier. "Here.."

He took it, while waiting for the food to be ready, he drank too.

"Dinner is served." He placed the dish in the kitchen island. He took my bowl and served me some rice. "Made and served by yours truly."

Okay, so eating so casually with someone... I only ever ate like this with Chris and Areum back when we were all comfortable with each other. Now, the tension will always be in the air when we stay in one room. When I eat with my manager and my stylists, they would always watch what I eat, picking out the food that may cause me to gain weight. They only ever order me some light food, greens and diet sodas or water.

Right now, I felt so relaxed and comfortable with Jungkook... we just met earlier this week but it felt like I could trust him....

Grandma.... when I asked for someone to confide with.... Did you send him here? Thank you, I guess... its just, I didn't expect Jeon Jungkook.

I took a spoonful of the food. Jungkook gulped as he watch me take a first bite 9f his homecooked meal. I of course laughed inside my head as I kept my face blank. I scrunched my nose and squinted my eyes, while chewing.

"Why? It's not good???" He looked so troubled. "This is the dish i'm most confident with.  Jin-hyung taught me how to cook it and when I did, they all said it tasted very good. Were they just saying those things?... is it actually very ba-" i cut his rambling off.

"Daebak! I haven't eaten homecooked meals in so long." I smiled and ate more. I gave him two thumbs up. "Thank you for coming over and cooking for me, Jungkook-ah. Next time, I can teach you how to cook my favourite, spicy rice cakes."

He gave me a heart warming smile.... the most sincere and the most heart warming smile I received in so long... unintentionally, it made me smile too. His smile was just infectious. "You look like a bunny!" I chuckled.

He did some light aegyo and made me laugh. Yeah, I definitely love his company and I'd definitely look for his company in the future.

"So there's a next time, huh?" He faked being a shy girl again. "Heeyoung must really be my fan or she really loves me that much to want me to move in."

Since we sat beside each other, I playfully pushed him off his high chair which caused him to tumble and fall on the floor. The glass of beer he was holding spilled on him and I never laughed so hard in my life, I was actually wheezing! The white shirt he wore, already stained with yellow, sticky liquid.

He glared at me. "I hate you." Was what he said. But it only made me laugh harder.

"I- hahahaha- I'm sorry, i don' hahahave somethung you could change in."  I offered him my hand and pulled him up.
But then, I remember a fan gave me a pink bunny onsie I've never used because it was wayyyyy tooo large for me. "Wait here."

He sat back down on the chair trying to wipe off the liquid as much as possible.

I went to the guest room where all gifts from fans were placed. The pink bunny onesie hang inside the closet. I grabbed it and went back to the kitchen. To be met with-
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! My eyes!" I covered my eyes from the bright light coming from all his glorious torso. Yeah, hush everyone, I'm a woman too.

"Offering my fan some fan service and she rejects it." He sighed.

"I'm not a fan." I sighed and cursed myself because i just made the decision to open my eyes and remove my hands from covering them. Yes, i'm glaring at him, avoiding looking down past his neck. "Change into this while I clean up your clothes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeon Jungkook

I walked up to her, enjoying her flustered state. Her eyes would unconsciously roam down and then up again. "Enjoy seeing this while it lasts." It only made her blush darker.

"Huh, funny because i think i'm actually going blind!" She's a little spit fire. She's so different from what everyone perceives her to be. Everyone thinks she's that cool girl who doesn't care about the troubles of the world. On stage, when she's singing, everyone thinks she's the perfect idol they have. When she's in front of the camera, she shows her most angelic smile, everyone thinks she has no problems. But today, when I spent time meeting her for real..... I couldn't agree more that her real smile is angelic but she's dangerous too...

Dangerous because she made me like her in less than 5 hours.

She held out the onesie she was holding. Pink bunny.. i noticed she has a lot of squirrels, bunnies and pandas in her room earlier. She even wore bunny printed pajamas...... "You must really love me that much huh." I smirked.

She face palmed, giving me her 'not amused' face. "Just change into this while I wash your clothes.... or would you rather smell like beer going home?"

I grabbed the onesie from her hhands making sure to brush my fingers against hers. I walked to the toilet in her room and making sure I brushed against her. Because I noticed, she flushes a bit when we come in contact... and seeing her blush is actually something I want a picture of. Maybe i'll take one someday.

~~~~~~~~~

"I finished the last track. The title is Granted." I laid the notebook open in front of JYP and other producers. The cameras were rolling. I know there are cameras hidden. Turns out these cameras set up for me is for a documentary the company is making. Its about my real life behind cameras, the struggle i go through just to be successful.

"The lyrics....... is quite different from the album's other songs... the first one is very very sad.... but as the album comes to an end, it slowly becomes happy...." JYP looked at the desk thoughtfully, I smiled to myself. Of course, I had the honour of writing all my songs  for this album so I made sure that there's a reason for everything.

The other producers gave me a smirk "Oh, dear Storm, i think I know your plan now, its great. Why don't you explain to us why you want your songs in that order and why those titles and talk about the lyrics too."

I bowed politely. I explained to them how I changed the titles of the songs and arranged them in such order because i've felt so much grief in the past, i lost someone I love, but right now, i've been finding some type of release and trying to forget everything so i could move on.
"Well the last song I entitled Granted because depending on how you use the word, it changes in meaning. So the two meanings could be either sad or nice. Taken for granted and wish granted." Actually, this last song is dedicated to Chris and Jungkook. Why? Simple, because Chris is taking our friendship for granted and Jungkook because he's the wish my grandmother granted so I could talk to someone.

After my long long explanation, they gave me a round of applause. "Nicely planned, Storm. I like the idea."

"We already recorded everything. We stayed up so late last night." My producer said proudly. "So we could have a meeting with the director as soon as possible and start on the MV."

After our short meeting, we all went off to our own stuff.

Lately, i've been feeling less depressed. I might go as far to say, i'm kind of happy.