11

Shin Heeyoung

"She's not talking to me, she won't tell me her problems, Hyun... I'm afraid I can't help her if she doesn't want to be helped." Our company's trusted therapist told my manager.

"I'm sorry, I'll talk to her later." He bowed before pulling me with him to the car. "We'll go to the filming now, can you handle it?"

I nodded. I mean, its just filming except Bangtan Sonyeondan will be there. I've never met them properly before, except for their maknae. But basing on how jungkook tells me stories about his hyungs, I guess they are pretty friendly people.

"Okay, we're here. Head to the dressing room with your stylists first." Hyun-oppa said. My stylists pulled me with them all the way to my dressing room.

"So according to the director, we'll film the first scene first." My two stylists talked before getting to business. "Heeyoung, change into this first, alright? And we'll do your make up and hair next."

I wore the fancy dress and looked at myself in the mirror, I blushed when I realized that the neckline was too low and i felt a bit exposed

I wore the fancy dress and looked at myself in the mirror, I blushed when I realized that the neckline was too low and i felt a bit exposed... But regardless, I ignored it and sat on the chair for my makeup.

After my eyes got poked a lot of times and my hair tugged at a billion times, we finally finished with the styling just in time for the filming.

When I went to the studio, I already heard the laughing and bickering of boys. The 7 boys were already there with their tuxedos on. The set looked like there was a high class party going on and it made sense we were wearing classy clothes.

"Heeyoung!" Jungkook waved as I walked to them. They stood in a line and smiled.

"Hello, we are.."

"Bts!" They gave me their introduction.

I bowed down, i could feel my cheeks burning. After all, I know these boys, i've seen their music videos, i've watched them perform live.... and dude, let's all be real here... these boys are hot af. "Hello, i'm Storm, it's nice to meet you." I gave them my famous fake smile.

"Yahhh, Jungkook's crush is pretty up close." J-hope oppa clapped, the boys started to tease their maknae.

"Hyung! She's not my crushh!" He cried.

"Oh yeah, well why did you come home late at night the other day?" RM smirked, giving us his teasing smile.

"I was gonna wash our clothes and I picked up Jungkook's clothes and it smelled like a woman's perfume! Its probably from Storm." Jin said, pointing to me.

I raised my hand. "Oh, he spilled beer on himself..... so I washed his shirt for him..." i blushed. Jungkook stood beside me.

"Excuse me? I didn't spill beer on.myself, you pushed me!"

"Because you were fooling around being an idiot."

"Well yeah... it was... ughhh."

"You kids bicker like a married couple." Suga commented with his blank face. The boys agreed with him which made them laugh. I just laughed with them.