30

No!

Its not supposed to end this way...

There's so much I kept to myself, I still have a lot of things to tell my mom, dad... Jungkook and Chris.

Its wasn't supposed to end this way...

I looked down at the people crying over my death. Their cries were the only thing I could here. It looked as if this was a scene from a movie but it isnt...

Looking at the bright side... My mom and dad were there together, hugging each other... Chris and Jungkook offered each other's comfort and looked like a new friendship was born.... The doctors who unplugged my machines went ahead and dragged the crisp white sheets to cover my body entirely.

"Im sorry..." My mom told my dad... They were forgiving each other and all it took was my death? Good things happen I guess.

I was here in the hospital room with them... But there's no way I could tell them i'm still here with them. My energy is too weak...

Just then, I felt warmth on my right hand... I looked over to my dead body and a smile formed on my lips when a little kid held my body's hand...

Though no one seemed to see him, he wore a light blue sleeping garment. It was a bit confusing, is he dead also? Like me?

The little boy looked up to where I was and he showed me the purest smile ever. He motioned for me to come closer, so I went down to where he stood, beside my body.

He motioned for me to come closer again, this time, I bent to his level... He radiated calming energy and warmth as if he was alive...
He cupped my cheeks, came closer and kissed my forehead, my eyes closed as response to the calming effect he had on me.

When I opened my eyes again, we were in a bright place, birds chirped and flew above our heads... Under my bare feet was soft grass of spring and in front of me were two roads. The one on the left is an empty stairs descending to somewhere... It was dark and it was foggy.... The one on my right, there were children laughing, playing and enjoying themselves until their attention turned to me. They stopped what they were doing just to stare at me ... The road in their direction seemed more lively, better than the dark stairs on the left... "Come on, what are you waiting for?" A little kid... The kid looked boyish and girlish at the same time, I didnt know how to describe it...

"You suffered enough..." Another kid said with a frown...

"We've got someone here to meet you." The little boy with me said, pointing at a distance... I looked over to where he was pointing to and my eyes immediately swelled with tears.

"Grandma..." She walked over to me in ease as if she never was sick to begin with. At least, not anymore...

"Why did you follow me so early, Heeyoungie?" Her hands caressed my cheek in a motherly way. She wiped the tears running down my cheeks. "Such a crybaby..."

"Grandma.... I missed you." I hugged her.

"I know you did... Thats why you came to visit me, I know." She smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Visit?" I looked at her in confusion... Wasn't I pronounced death just 5 minutes ago? "But I died..."

"No silly, of course not, I just wanted to meet you as well..." She smiled... "All you need is comfort, love and happiness which I am very willing to shower upon you, child... You are very strong and its time you get what you deserve."

"Doctor...."

"Call the doctor!!!"

I felt myself cry as my grandmother hugged me tight and showered me with kisses. I hugged her and the last thing I heard before I was shaken awake was... "Learn to forgive child... Learn to let go of the past..."