29.5

"Baby I'm sorry!! I'm not sorry!!!"
Dont hate me plehsssss

__________________________________

"She's going into shock!"

They noticed the bandages covering her wounds start to darken and soon it became damp of scarlet blood.

"Quickly!" The doctors pooled in the room and started doing all that they could to save the girl. "Don't die on me, kid."

Doctors and nurses were panicking as they were losing too much blood. "Her vital signs are dropping rapidly!" A nurse shouted over the commotion over the series of orders the doctor was calling. "Oxygen saturation is dropping to 70!"

The girl's parents stood outside in horror and guilt. They didn't know what to do and just stood outside watching until the mother dropped to the ground and blacked out.

Thankfully, the doctors managed to stabilize Heeyoung. But her vital signs were still dropping slowly, at least it wasn't dropping rapidly. Her heart beat per minute is wavering around 65... And its fatal if it drops below a sixty. The doctors knew that

"Sir, we managed to stabilize her for now.... But if the patient goes in shock as again... We are sorry... But... It will be impossible to save h-" the doctor didn't get to finish what he was saying as Heeyoung's father slammed him against the wall.

"What are you apologizing for?! You will save my daughter and she will walk out of this place to continue her life! Do you get me doctor?!" The security team pulled him away.

"Sir... I understand your feelings... But please, it would be best if you call the patient's loved ones...." The doctor said, fixing his coat. "And based on her vitals... It won't take long until another shock..."

The man struggled to get away from the security guards that were restraining him, tears pooled in his eyes. "Its a joke! My daughter will live!!" He cried out and although he said that to reassure himself, everyone could see the grief and the mourning of a father for his daughter that was about to pass... "This is a joke!" He fell to the floor and his shoulders slumped.

"... Sir... As much as I wish its a sick joke as well (sorry but... You see what I did there?! *Dabs*), I'm afraid it isn't... Please, as Sto- no...  As Heeyoung's doctor... I beg you to spend her remaining time with her and everyone she loves." The doctor said, close to tears.

A nurse walked to the broken father. "Sir... What will it be?" The nurse helped the man to a chair.

"Call her company her friends first .... And... Jeon Jungkook.... They all deserve to know. They all deserve to be here with her more than me."

__________________________

"Alright... We understand. We will come immediately." JYP said, his voice close to a whisper, barely audible. His eyes were cast down and he wondered to himself how he should let the others know of the current situation without getting them shocked. But it was simply impossible. "Gather everyone."

As the trainees and idols gathered in the hall, JYP sat in a chair nervous and heart broken. The idols and trainees and staff, everyone looked t him in confusion. "... A message from the hospital... Who here, is a friend of our dear Storm.. Heeyoung?" He asked.

Almost everyone put their hands up in the air. ".. then... Please, go and see her one last time in the hospital... She has limited time to live." Everyone's eyes widened in horror, gasps could be heard, people who are close to her started to tear up and couldn't control their emotions any longer. "She has been the sweetest girl, she was like my own daughter.... I'm sure she has been the best friend you people looked for.... We've been her family from the very begining and we will be her family until her last moment.."