04 : Dahyun

DAHYUN'S POV

Family dinner.

"You look dashing, my wife." Jimin was about to give me a kiss when he heard the twin's cries. Oh, such a bad timing for him. Oh, well. "Aigoo! Aigoo! Jihyun just pooped his diapers!"

"How about Minhyun?" I asked him.

"Please check." I went to Minhyun to peek inside her diaper. She didn't poop, but I'm going to bring six more extra diapers for the both of them. We packed everything we need now. The stroller is inside the car as well. We just need to drive ourselves to the mansion were Taehyung oppa still lives. As the oldest, he said that he can't leave dad inside the house. Namjoon oppa lives inside his flat, but without Jeongyeon unnie and Jin oppa lives in a house with Mina. Jimin, their son, is already a year old. I heard they're preparing for his first celebration. They'll do a traditional celebration for Jimin.

When I knew the baby's name, I thought it was pretty. Their baby's name is the same name as Jimin's. Isn't that cute? I asked why they named him Jimin and Jin oppa answered that it's their combined name. Jin plus Mina is Jinmina, but they decided to scrap the 'n' and 'a', so it won't sound awkward.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked Jimin as I carry Minhyun. She's wearing a pink and white dress and it's just so cute!

"Wait, I'm still putting Jihyun's pants on him." I waited for him for about 30 seconds until I saw him exiting from the comfort room. He's carrying Jihyun and both of them are wearing a semi-formal attire. Jimin is so handsome with his blue dress shirt. I told him to dye his hair black again since he's blonde back then. "Let's go." He held my hand and we both stepped out of our house. We hopped in our car and he gave me Jihyun. "This is just a 15-minute drive, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I heard Hansol and Eunwoo are going as well. I thought Eunwoo is handling some case and is busy about it, but I guess he found time for this family dinner. He's part of the family after all. Hansol, who just got back from the States weeks ago, is busy with his guestings on local TV shows. He told me that he's going to come which kind of stunned me since he's busy.

After a 15-minute drive from our house to the mansion, Jimin parked our car just by the gutter in front of the mansion. He helped me with Jihyun and Minhyun. We placed the twins on the stroller as soon as he took it out from the compartment.

"Is Jin hyung and Mina here now?"

"I don't know. Jin oppa haven't texted me yet." He just hummed and so we entered the mansion. We were greeted by our maids and led us to the garden where we'll have this dinner. I saw dad grilling something, so I rushed towards him and gave him a big hug from his back. I felt how he stunned since both of his big shoulders were startled. He slowly looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, it's our princess." He kissed me on my forehead and continued grilling some barbecue. "Where's Jimin?"

"The kid or my husband?"

"Your husband, of course." He chuckled.

"He's probably inside the living room. He looked stressed since he's taking care of the twins as of the moment."

"Oh, why?"

"I told him to get off from work for now." He then looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. "What?"

"I stink, sweetie. Get those white tofu arms off for now." He smiled, so I pouted. "Ahjumma, please take care of the barbecue for a while." The maid nodded, so I followed dad until we reached the living room. Jimin saw him right away, so he stood up and bowed in front of dad. They're both smiling which made my heart feel at ease.