33 : Dahyun & Tzuyu

DAHYUN'S POV

Jimin is sleeping soundly, so I took the telephone on the bedside table to call Tzuyu unnie. I bet she's still awake. I dialed her phone number and waited a few rings before I heard her voice.

"Dahyun? Why are you still up this late?" She asked, a little curious, I think.

I suddenly felt nervous and kept on glancing on my husband to see if he's awake, but gladly, he's not. "U-Unnie, I-I need to tell y-you something..." I whispered.

"What is it?"

"I-It's about T-Tae oppa...i-is he around you?"

"He's overworking." I can sense the disappointment in her voice. I feel really sad for Tzuyu unnie. Instead of focusing on the kid and his wife, he's focusing on his work which is just so unfair. "I'm alone with the baby."

"A-Ah," I paused.

"What is it that you want to tell me?"

"T-Tae oppa..." my heart has never felt this kind of nervousness. Jimin moved a little, so I panicked. I watched his second move, but he seemed asleep. "...h-he sells drugs." I did not hear her response, but I'm sure she hissed something. "T-Tzuyu u-unnie?"

"I knew it," she laughed sarcastically. "I've seen packs of cannabis around the house and I know it's not for medical purposes. Dang it," she hissed. "Don't worry. I'll report this to the cops immediately."

I panicked because I did not know that she would immediately make an action, "W-Wait, u-unnie..." I glanced at my husband for a while before saying anything. I remember how cautious he was when we talked about this matter earlier. I want to protect him, too, but that was his choice. He made a decision and because of that, he must suffer the consequences. I'm not saying that I don't care about him as a wife, but it's his fault why must he suffer.

"Why, Dahyunie?"

Holding my breath, I said, "O-Okay."

*

"Good morning," I woke up when Jimin kissed my cheeks as good morning greeting. He's shining. He's brighter than the sun today and remembering the decision I made last night with Tzuyu unnie makes my heart hurt. I didn't know why tears suddenly came running down through my cheeks. He looked alarmed, so he cupped both of my cheeks and asked, "What's the matter, honey? Are you okay?" I sniffed and shook my head no. I'm not saying anything, but his arms make me feel secured.

I'm sorry if I'm doing this, honey. I really do.

"Hey, hey, hey. Cheer up, baby. It's a good day today, okay? You're still alive, so don't mind those negative thoughts." After that, he hugged me and kissed my hair. I cried harder. I'm really sorry. He let go of the hug, "What do you want for breakfast? I'll make you anything you'll ask."

"Anything," I answered. "A-As long as i-it's from you."

He smiled and wiped my tears using his thumb, "Okay. I'll wash you, so we can eat breakfast together now. Okay?" I nodded and he helped me to get onto my wheelchair. He led us both to the shower room where he started bathing me.

Bathing with myself is just so hard right now because I can't control myself. I can't move a muscle.

Seeing this Jimin right in front of me makes me think of the decision I made. I'll make sure he won't go to jail because he's innocent. Yes, he used to sell drugs, but that was before and he already paid the debt. He used to take in drugs, but that was weeks ago because he was depressed. There are lots of stupid things that people do when they're sad and Jimin isn't an exception. He's been through a lot already. I can't blame him.