26 : Sowon

DAHYUN'S POV

"This is Sowon," Eunwoo's eyesmile flashed when he mentioned his love's name. The girl was incredibly tall. She has good proportions, so I was really in awe when I saw her. "Sowonie, this is my friend, Dahyun."

"It's nice meeting you." She leaned down a little to have a handshake with me which made me feel a little shy. "I finally met the woman that the mighty Cha Eunwoo has been telling me." She laughed, but it made me blush. Things like that flatter me...a lot. I feel like I'm not worthy of their descriptions.

"What do you guys want to have? I already set a barbecue picnic by our backyard." I told them as Eunwoo pushes my wheelchair towards the back area of our house.

"That's so American," Eunwoo commented, so I glared at him. He laughed out loudly just like how he always does. "Well, where's Jimin? I'm actually anticipating for him."

"Jimin?" Sowon uttered, so we both looked at her. She seemed flustered. "Park Jimin?"

"Uh.." I don't know what to say, but maybe, telling the truth is okay. "...yes. Why? Have you known him before?"

She cannot look straight into our eyes. She kept on staring at the plants and food around the area, "I-I don't know if I'm in the position to say this..." she scratched her nape and smiled at me as if nothing looked curious. "...let's just drop it off."

*

We really had a good time with Sowon. We enjoyed the food and I am just glad that Jimin was asleep. He must've been so tired because of all the hype that the drugs let him experience. I still don't know how should I confront him.

I was standing by the gate, watching Eunwoo start their car when I realized that Sowon wasn't able to tell me what bothered her when I mentioned about my husband.

"Thank you, Dahyun," she patted my shoulder, so I faced her and made a smile. She was about to walk away, but I held her wrist. "What is it?" She asked, still smiling.

I sighed and looked around, "What was the thing that you want to tell me earlier?"

She suddenly looked tensed, so she made a nervous laugh. "T-That was...nothing."

"You guys okay?" Eunwoo came to us, leaving his car open. "Dubs, I think you need some sleep."

"N-No," I shook my head. I held Sowon's hand with two of mine. "P-Please tell me what you know." She seemed unsure of telling about it to me, but I think she still trusted me.

She nodded, "I will." My heart felt at ease. "When are you free?" My eyebrows crossed. I glanced at Eunwoo who is waiting for his date to go with him.

My gaze went back to Sowon, "I'll message you." With that, they bid their good byes and I was left watching them go. Sighing, I went back inside and saw Jimin who looks like he just woke up from his troubled sleep.

I guess the drugs wore off. His eyes were red, as usual, because of the drugs. "Who went by?" He asked, voice a little husky.

I smiled, "Eunwoo and his girlfriend." I actually don't want to mention Sowon because he might know her just by the name. As far as I know, she was studying at the school's rival whenever there's a basketball match.

"I'll help you clean." I nodded and we both cleaned up the backyard where me and my friends had good time. He was just silent as we were cleaning up.

"How was your sleep, baby?" I asked him which petrified him for some reason. I can't believe that I just called him "baby", when I'm used to calling him "honey" most of the time. Well, it's not a bad thing. I mean, it's his endearment together with Mina before. Since they're not together anymore, I guess I can use it? Why am I problematic over this? Gosh, Dahyun.