08 : Tzuyu

DAHYUN'S POV

"What happened?" Jin oppa and Joon oppa ran towards us. They tried catching their breaths as soon as they reached the five of us.

"Cardiac arrest," Tae oppa said and glanced at me. His death stares are making my whole body shiver in fear. "Can you wait for here for a sec? I'll just have to talk to Dahyun." Tae oppa didn't give my two other brothers to say their thoughts because he just grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from the two. "You'll take your tests now."

I crossed my eyebrows, "Oppa, this is not a good time to ask for some second opinions. Dad needs us."

"He's being treated and while we're waiting, you can do some tests since we're at the hospital already." Tae oppa convinced, but I felt really uneasy. Those results that I got today is enough for me. Asking for second opinion would just make me more nervous.

"Oppa, no." I refused. "Please respect my decision. I don't want any second opinion." He sighed and stared at me using his pair of emotionless eyes.

"Okay, then."

"Dahyun!" Both of us glanced at Namjoon oppa who called my name. He's holding his phone and it seemed like he's telling me that I need to talk to someone right away.

"Excuse me, oppa." I ran towards Namjoon oppa.

"I called her to inform her right away." He said as soon as I reached him.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She'll use the private jet that Jin sent in the States." I looked at Jin oppa. He's busy texting someone on the phone and I think it's her. "She'll be here by tomorrow, I guess."

"I'm worried, oppa." I bit my lower lip and shifted my gaze to Tae oppa who is silently waiting outside the emergency room with us. "What if he gets mad?"

"He will." Jin oppa suddenly answered. "He didn't even accept you at first when you came. It will be hard for him."

"He'll be mad at all of us." Namjoon oppa. "But we can't just keep this from her, too. Dad is important to her as well. She has all the rights to know about this." I nodded and sighed at the same time. We waited for the doctors to come out of the emergency room and when they did, we all stood up and hoped for a good news.

"He needs to be transferred to the ICU." I bit my lower lip and saw the nurses transfer dad in the ICU using a stretcher. "He's in a state of comatose."

"What?" Tae oppa was the one who reacted first. He smirked, "Are you doctors? Why didn't you prevent that from happening, huh?" The doctor seemed taken aback of what Tae oppa asked. "My dad is brain dead and it's because you didn't do your best as doctors!"

"We are not miracle makers, sir." The doctor told us. "Please excuse us," he then fled from us and we were left.

"You don't have to act like that," Tzuyu unnie told Tae oppa, but he just rolled his eyes. Why is our brother such a jerk? "They're doctors and for sure they know what are they doing--"

"Shut up." Tae oppa said and grabbed Sana unnie's hand. He dragged her away from us which is so rude. Tzuyu unnie is still talking, but he shuts her up and takes her ex-girlfriend with him.

"How can you take his attitude?" Jin oppa asked Tzuyu unnie. Tzuyu unnie smirked and shook her head sideways. She then shrugged both of her shoulders. I can see how hurt she is just by staring into her eyes. "He's a jerk."