29 : Mina, Jimin & Jin

OMNISCIENT

It was the first time that Mina and Seokjin had a loud and verbal fight and it's all because the mistake that Mina made in the past. "You should've told me! You could have!" Seokjin yelled out of frustration and held his temples. Mina was a bit scared because of the new image of his husband in front of her, but she stayed calm. "We were to get married before!"

"I did not intend to do that! How many times have I told you?!" She yelled back. "I-I didn't know what to do! I was a teen!" She snapped out and Jin's head just ached more. "L-Look, honey, I'm sorry. I never knew that I would have to tell you--"

"You must!" Jin shouted. "I'm your fiancé by that time. Didn't you know that I have to know your deepest secrets before we get married?" His tears are at the edge of his eyes, ready to fall down anytime. The loud pouring of rain is just in time to add noise to their argument.

"I wasn't in love with you back then, okay?" Jin's anger on his face faded in an instant. His tensed body was gone. It's like a big splash of cold water was thrown at him. "I can't trust someone easily. I have trust issues because of what Jimin did to me before."

"What did you say?" His voice was softer. With those words, his tear fell from his eyes.

Just by then, Mina realized what she had said to her husband. She was about to say something and apologize to him for being so reckless when they heard multiple rings from their doorbell. "I'll get it." Jin said in his low tone and went outside with an umbrella to see the guy behind their gate.

When he opened the gate, he was a little stunned to see Jimin wet. Mina looked from their door. "Where's Mina, hyung? Can I talk to her for a sec?" Jimin seemed confused just by looking at him. It petrified Jin for a while, until he came back to reality when Jimin shouted Mina's name. "Mina!" He yelled out and entered their house, unwarned. He ran to her and cupped her cheeks. He doesn't know what he was doing because he's too emotional.

Jin watched from the gate and followed his brother-in-law. "Jimin," Jin said and glanced at the two who are emotionally unstable and crying. "Please get your hands off from my wife." Jimin's eyes grew wide and uncupped Mina's face. His hands were trembling because of the cold. "Let's get you warmed up inside." Jin sighed and took Jimin to their kitchen. Mina was a little shocked to see Jin in a calmer state, especially now that he had seen the guy who impregnated her before.

Mina followed the two and went to Jimin's needs right away, as if he's the husband. Jin watched her damp a dry towel around his face. He wanted to say something. He wanted to tell him that he doesn't have the rights to be treated like that by his wife. He wanted to punch him for being such a douche in the past. He wanted to have a physical fight with him, but instead, he said, "I'll go." With his head lowered, he went away from that scene to cool his head off.

*

"So..." Mina sighed and stopped drying her ex-boyfriend. "...you knew." Jimin nodded silently and held her hand. She was stunned to see him act like that, but that just proves that he was surely hurt of what he knew. "I'm sorry." She apologized with her lowered head.

Jimin held her chin to raise it up and looked straight into her eyes. Her diamond tears are showing and if it's only allowed, he could've wiped her tears right away, but it's not. Who is he anyway? He's part of their family already and it would be damned if they would be in a relationship once again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. His throat is almost dry, making him hard to say anything. "You could've. We could've been living our dreams together right now, Mina."

Mina stepped back and his raised arm dropped. "Jimin, don't do that." She warned. "We can't do that. We're in-laws. Didn't you realize what Dahyun and Jin will feel? I'm already hurt of seeing Jin like that, Jimin. Don't give him any more reasons to feel the pain."

Jimin felt like a bucket of cold water was poured onto his head. His realizations came late. He left Dahyun alone at their house without thinking twice because he's too emotionally unstable. "Dahyun..." He's lost. He doesn't know what should he do now. "...should I--"

"Yeah," Mina nodded. "Let's get going. You can't leave Dahyun."

*

Dahyun was staring somewhere, her head floating and her heart cracking. She cracked a smile, but a tear escaped from her eye. She just can't believe that her husband left her to see his ex-girlfriend, his first love.

She heard a beep of a car, so she quickly wiped her tears and looked through the window. Mina drove Jimin to their house. She doesn't know what to feel, but she knows what to do. She must forgive him. She can't hate him because he's not aware of what Mina did.

The two reached the main door and Dahyun opened it to welcome them. Mina gulped and looked away, "I'm sorry." She whispered and left the couple alone. She never looked back. She continued walking until she reached outside.

Dahyun's eyes went to Jimin right away who is too ashamed to even look at her. "Hey," Dahyun called him and held his hands. "Do me a favor." She asked, so he glanced at her quickly. Her eyes, cheeks and nose are turning red. She can sob anytime soon already. "Don't fall out of love with me." Jimin's heart broke when he heard that, so he quickly embraced her and caressed her hair.

He kissed her temple, "I-I won't." His hug became tighter when Dahyun finally let it all out. "I-I was such a douche. I shouldn't have done that in the first place."

"It's okay," she sniffed. "You came back anyway."

*

It's been a few days since that happened. Dahyun and Jimin continued on communicating well as a wife and a husband. They have kids and they must show them that they are okay.

Meanwhile, Mina and Jin are still awkward with each other. They can't seem to approach each other first because of hesitance.

Jin is already packing his things because he's going to Taiwan to take care some of their business. A little worried and hesitant, Mina approached Jin.

"Honey," she called and held his arm, but he did not even take a glance. "I-I have something to tell you."

"What is it? I'm running late."

"I-Is that so?" She bit her lip and decided not to tell him. "N-Nothing. Take care as always. I love you." Jin just glanced at her with a blank expression and walked away.

--*

Dedicated to @jihyoss_ bc she's a qt uwu

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! : D