jimmy fallon

e/c= eye color

   tonight is the night. the night you, millie, sadie, noah, caleb, gaten, and finn have an interview with jimmy fallon. in season three of stranger things you played a girl named victoria, your in the party and you were dustin's love interest. you were obviously scared for what was to come on the show. the past interviews with the kids seemed fun, jimmy played games with them, made them dance and rap. but that doesn't mean you're not anxious. you didn't want to mess up on television.
•••
jimmy fallon started calling your cast mates names. "and finally, last but not least, y/n l/n!!" you started speed walking towards the rest of the cast and jimmy. you took your seat and waved hi to the crowd. "today we are going to be playing a game," jimmy started making a dramatic pause, "it's called stranger strings!" he exclaimed, emphasizing the 'strings.' everyone clapped and hollered at the title. "so basically how you play is we all write down a weird or interesting fact about ourselves, and put it in the middle. then we read them aloud and you can guess who stated that fact, and spray them with silly string!" jimmy said. you had no clue what the others put down, but you did know you put down, 'i have a crush on one of my cast mates.' which in the spur of the moment seemed like a good idea, but looking back on it, it was a terrible idea.
•••
jimmy told finn it was his turn to read. "hey finn can you read?" jimmy joked.
"can i read?? psh can you host?" finn accidentally said. you giggled and everyone in the crowd laughed and went "oooooh" including jimmy. finn called it a 'fireback' which sounded kind of stupid, but cute. finn picked up the card and exclaimed, "this person said i have a crush on one of my cast mates!" you tried not to blush. you were hoping it was not obvious it was you, even though gaten, jimmy, finn and caleb's facts were already out. it was either you or sadie. everyone started shaking their silly string. you got sprayed by sadie, jimmy, millie, and gaten. while sadie got sprayed by you, and millie got sprayed by caleb. everyone laughed at the string on each other.
   "okay okay who was it?" jimmy asked. you were scared, but you slowly rose your hand. everyone in the crowd (plus sadie and millie) awed, whilst the boys mouths hung open. you sheepishly smiled, and blushed.
   "wait who was it?" sadie and millie asked at the same time causing them to look at each other and laugh.
   "that wasn't a part of the fact!!" you accidentally yelled quite loud.
•••
    after the show was over you stared to walk out of the makeup room, and was stopped by finn. "uh um can i talk to you?" finn asked, while playing with his fingers.
   "uh yeah sure." you said, you've never heard finn this nervous when talking to you. you and finn walk into a quiet room, where no one else is.
   "i wanted to uh, ask who your crush was.." finn said to you.
   you could basically feel your heart drop out of your ass. "um my c-crush is you." you said and looked down, scared to death of finns reaction. you quickly looked up to see finns eyes were a little wider and his mouth was more open. you looked at all his freckles and his brown eyes. once again you looked down and tried to hold back tears.
   "y/n..." finn started.
   "yeah i get it, you don't like me it's okay i'm used to it." you said, sniffling.
   you started walking away, but finn quickly grabbed your arm and looked right in your e/c eyes. you looked back, and scanned finns face again, his cheeks, hair, and his cute little nose. slowly he pulled you closer, and placed his lips gently on yours. it took you a moment, but then you kissed back, just as gentle. you've never felt this feeling before. it felt amazing, something you could never even imagine. (roll credits)
   "hey guys the limo is he- oH mY gOsH!" noah exclaimed, his voice cracking. you and finn pulled away as quick as possible and turn beet red.
   "uh um let's go to the limo?" finn said, uncertain.
   "um yeah." you said
    "yep yep can't wait to tell everyone about this." noah yelled.
you and finn were awkwardly holding hands and walking. you were still beet red, and finn was pulling his award wining smirk.
•••••
yeet yeet this is CRAP lol i hate it but uh yeah like n conment also follow me on insta: lilia.eclipse 💓
-sarah (797 words)