florida part 2

unedited
ps i have no recollection of writing this but thank u for 28k reads!

that morning, finn comes down, and you smile wide at him, when eating your pancakes. finn smiles back, a knowing smirk on both of your faces.

you spend time on the beach with your parents and finn today. you annoyingly ask your mom to take a video, of finn picking you up and twirling you at sunset and during the day time- for quality.

saturday night you go up to sleep, but finn stays downstairs. you miss his presence, so you just sit there on your phone.

"hey, sir?" finn asks your dad, his tone shaking.

"yeah?" your dad tears his attention from the tv to face finn, he smiles slightly at the term 'sir'

"i was uhm, wondering if i could uh- maybe date your daughter?" your dad smiles, your mom overhears and drops her plate, it shatters.

"i was waiting for that, honestly i thought you already were dating." he says.

"wait what?" finn asks.

"it's pretty obvious you like eachother son," your dad says.

he smiles, "so is that a yes?"

"yes," your dad says. finn almost jumps up, "go on, go ask her." the boy smiles gratefully.

finn runs up the stairs, and flings open the door, unknowingly your mom behind him. youre on the edge of your bed, you put your phone down.

"hey-" you start, but is interrupted by finns lips on your again. you hear a camera click, and the door close, but you ignore it. you're too overwhelmed with the lips locked on yours. you put your hand on his cheek, his arms wrapped around your waist. you pull away. "well that was nice," you say with a chuckle.

"i need to ask you something," the curly haired boy says surprisingly not shaking.

"okay."

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asks looking hopeful.

you smile, "of course, finn." you reply kiddo him again. "now! cuddle me or else i'll change my mind." she rests her head on his chest, his arms around her.

little do they know, your mom is looking through the photos she took. there was one of finns back, as he was kissing you. it was at an angle, so you were seen. you are grateful for that photo, and hand it up on your wall.