dancing & lanky noodles

unedited & thank you for 6k reads already! holy crap!!

"hey guys welcome back to my youtube channel!" you exclaim to your camera. "today, i am going to be teaching my boyfriend, the one and only, finn wolfhard a tiktok dance!"

"hi," finn bluntly says, plopping down next to you on your bed.

"so energetic!" you say, and look at him.

"how am i supposed to be energetic when i'm going to be learning a tiktok dance?" finn asked with a laugh, making you grin.

"good point! anyways, we are going to be learning this dance!" you say, holding your phone up to the camera, as it blares the lyrics, 'why you so obsessed with me.'

finn sighs once it's done playing, you just smile and squish his cheeks. "okay so it's like this?" finn asks, standing in front of the camera, he hits play and starts dancing, by waving his hands around and dramatically almost hitting his head. you are on the ground laughing, he is such a lanky noodle. "what's so funny?" he asks laughing.

"you look like an awkward lanky noodle trying to dance!!" you blurt out, while bursting out in laughter. finn just rolls his eyes at you, as you fall on the ground.

"y/n get your ass up so we can film this dumb video!" finn yells and try's to pull you up, both of you are uncontrollably laughing.

"i have an idea!" you jump up and yell. you quickly run t grab your phone- almost knocking down your tripod- and try to find the audio your looking for. "okay. stand here!" you say and place your phone on your desk.

"what are we doing?" finn asks, smiling.

"you'll see!" you say, and hit the timer. 3, 2, 1.

the audio starts playing, and finn just rolls his eyes as his girlfriend hugs him, and plays with his hair. it's an audio about her loving skinny guys that look like noodles. finn is laughing, and decides near the end to throw you over his shoulder.

you stop saying the words, "finn!!" you scream, "put me down!" you yell laughing again. finn places you down, and gently kisses you. "well, i'm glad we were recording," you say with a smile.

"you better delete that," he says.

"hm, no!" you yell and grab your camera, running out of the room.

"y/n!!" finn yells, and chases you out of the room.