first kiss

thanks for 600+ reads<3 also your thoughts are in italics:)

"hey y/n wanna go live?" finn asks you when you're over his house.

"hell yeah!" you reply. finn sets up his phone against a few books that are on his desk. you smile at him, and blush a little when you make eye contact. he doesn't know you like him, hell how can you not? his face sprinkled with freckles and dashing curly hair plus his hilarious and genuine personality can pull any girl in.

"ready?" he asks with a smile.

"yus!" you say and smile.

"hey guys!!" finn says, and points to you. "this is y/n my dorky neighbor."

"hi." you say with an awkward wave.

"oh! wanna play truth or dare?" finn asks with a weird eyebrow raise.

"id love to," you say with a smile, and finn suddenly has a mysterious twinkle in his eyes.

"let's ask the comments for some stuff! guys comment some good truths and dares," finn says and glances at you quickly.

"you go first finnie boi," you say.

"okay, y/n truth or dare?" finn asks.

"hmm i don't trust the viewers so we'll go with dare," you say with a small chuckle. finn just jokingly scoffs and searches the comments.

"okay i got one. out of the stranger things and it cast memebers, who would you rather date?" finn asks. "oh! and shoutout to "lilia.eclipse" for the question!" he adds on.

"uhhh.." you say, and zone out a tiny bit.

i cant just say "you" because everyone will flip out

crap crap crap who do i say??

"uh probably millie, ugh what a hottie," you say as a joke. not that millie's not attractive you just wouldn't like her like that.

"no really answer the question dipshit," finn says with a roll of his eyes.

"fine. probably jaeden or chosen, they are both rally talented and hella kind."

"oh," finn says sounding a little disappointed. "uh anyway! your turn!!" he says too quickly.

"okay, truth or dare?" you ask.

"i'm so quirky and random, so dare!" finn says with a dumb smile.

"okay i dare you to, tell me one of your biggest secrets," you say.

finn leans over to your ear and whispers, "you're really beautiful."

your face heats up rapidly. "oh uh thank you," you say, gently biting your lip to hold back your smile. finn stares at you, and then he looks back at the live.

"uh y/n truth or dare," finn asks.

"eh why not, dare!" you exclaim.

"ooh this is a good one, i dare you to kiss finn," he says back.

"what?" you ask.

"you heard me," finn replies and looks you right in your eyes.

you stare right back at him. out of the corner of your eye you can see the comments going crazy. you ignore that there's a live going on right now and smash your lips onto his. for once in his life, they aren't chapped. you feel tingles on your spine, and he smiles into the kiss. finn gently holds your face. you both pull apart, except his lips linger a few moments. he fully pulls away and smirks at you, and your face rapidly heats up.

"so! that's it for this live.." finn says, you zone out his talking and look at the comments.

"ship"

"aww"

"screen recorded;)"

"otp"

hell, even noah commented, "GET SOME WOLFHARD!"

you look back at finn and sine your centimeters a part, you lean onto him as he ends the video.

"so uh wanna be my girlfriend?" finn says and looks down at you.

"of course dummy."

unedited