truth or dare

you and the whole IT cast was playing a game of classic truth or dare in wyatt oleffs living room. his mom and dad were out so it was just the kids. you sat next to soph and jaeden, across from finn. it was jaedens turn to ask someone, and he chose finn.

"finn, truth or dare?" he asked.

"hmm dare," finn responded.

"i dare you to do your best interpretive dance," jaeden said.

*cue dramatic video of finn dancing from lilia, millie, and maddies instagram stories*

finn was panting, and chose to ask sophia, "truth or dare."

"um truth!" sophia chose.

"kiss marry kill, y/n, jaeden, and wyatt," finn said and smirked.

"damn you finn but um marry y/n cause she my wifey, kiss jaeden-"

"oooooo again, wow soph," finn said which made her very flustered.

"yes again mr. wolfhard and kill wyatt.. im sorry i love you its just hypothetically!!" sophia said quick ly

"dont worry about it," wyatt said back with a chuckle.

"okay my turn!! y/n truth or dare?" soph asked.

you wanted to get out of your comfort zone a little, "dare" you picked.

"i dare you to go into that small closet with finn for 7 minutes," sophia said really quickly like she had been waiting for her turn so she could ask that.

"okay.." you say and sigh. you get up and start walking to the closest closet. you've always liked finn, but never got around to telling him. sophia and jaeden know since they forced me to tell them, and you really regret telling sophia right now. finn was right behind you, so you opened the closet door. the closet was mostly empty with a few small cardboard boxes in the left corner. you stood near the boxes and finn was right next to you, it was a tight fit.

"uh hi," you awkwardly say.

"hey."

"in the normal version of seven minutes in heaven the two people in the closet usually kiss, but we don't have to if your uncomfortable because you probably like millie or sadie and i'm kinda really disgusti-" you start, but then feel a pair of somewhat chapped lips on yours. your face heats up as you realize finns kissing you, and you slowly kiss back.

"don't ever talk down about yourself or else," finn says with a small smile.

"or else what?" you ask with a smirk.

"oh that's a big secret," he replies.

"oh i'm so scared!" you say back sarcastically.

"you're cute," the curly haired boy says. you blush and smile wide and cheesy. finn grabs your hand and holds it, the door then opens. you see sophia on the other side of the door, she looks down at your laced hands, all whilst trying to hold her smug smile. you and finn walk out of the closet and everyone cheers.

"get some finn!!" you hear jack say. you blush and roll your eyes. you definitely don't regret telling sophia you like finn now.