its a date

i don't feel like editing this lol for KittyQuake200

finn wolfhard, the boy you've been best friends with for four years, and the boy who you've had a crush on for 5 months, just texted to inform you that he is forcing you to hangout with him. you haven't seen him in weeks, he was in LA. at work, with all his costars. "holy shit," you say as you drop your phone to get ready. he was picking you up in twenty, and you woke up five minutes ago. you're glad you showered last night, and run to straighten (or curl) your hair. you gotta look good for him and his costars, you haven't seen finn in a month and you've never met his costars. except for one, millie. you are quite good friends, and haven't seen eachother in a while. the rest do seem really sweet though. twenty minutes later when you're dressed, you hear a beep of a car horn, signaling finn has arrived. you seem him outside, and run to him. "finnie!!" you yell and jump into his arms, wrapping you in a hug.

"hey y/n! hey mrs. l/n," finn says, excited, and hugging you back. surprisingly he didn't drop you, but soon let's you down.

"i'm so nervous," you say and look him over. he's taller than you by quite a bit, and his hair is messy. it's cute though.

"don't be, they'll love you," he says with a smile. you say bye to your mom and get back in the uber.
•••
15 minutes later, you're at the set. you can see a bunch of employees, and you see a girl with red hair. "is that sadie?" you ask in a whisper as finn opens the car door and gets out.

"yes, but why are we whispering? she can't hear us," finn asks.

"for fun!" you whisper back with a giggle. finn just rolls his eyes, and grabs your hand to drag you to see sadie. "sadie!" finn yells causing the girl to turn around.

"oh hey finn!"

"hi, this is y/n i brought her to set today and we are going to hangout later," finn says with his dorky smile.

"hi!"

"hi y/n! it's so nice to meet you!" sadie says with a smile. you smile back and finn puts his hand on your back, and leads you towards noah. you are saying hi to noah when you see the short haired, british girl you have learned to love.

"millie!!" you yell.

the girl turns around, "y/n!!" she yells and jumps into your arms. you try catching her but fall on the ground, ow.

"oh my god mills, i've missed you so much!!" you exclaim and sit up, she pulls you in for another hug.

you two stand up, "seems like you're more excited to see millie than me," finn says with a small smile. he's just joking around.

"obviously wolfhard," you say with a smirk.
•••
after you meet everyone, and filming is over finn asks if you want to go to a cafe nearby.

"oh! sure, i'm sure it's okay with my mom!" your reply. millie and sadie are standing close by.

"it's a date," finn says, walking away with a wink. he walks over to noah, caleb, and gaten. your jaw drops when he winks, what the hell does that mean?? we are going on a date? when did he get so smooth? millie and sadie run over to you.

"am i hearing correctly or did finn just ask you on a date?" sadie asks.

"and did i hear you say yes??" millie asks.

"i- i guess so!!" you exclaim, and the girls squeal.

"y/n, i've only known you for a few hours but i can tell we are going to be the best of friends!" sadie says, you smile wide and millie is extremely happy you're bonding.

ten minutes later, finn walks up to you and the girls. "ready to go?" finn asks. you smile and nod, giving the girls a look that says "oh my god oh my god i'm so happy" and they give you a look back that says "don't do anything i wouldn't do" and you roll your eyes at that. finn unexpectedly takes your hand and holds it. compared to your hands, his are big. they fit together well though. your cheeks heat up.

you hear noah yell, "get some wolfhard!" and you hear the girls giggling. you also hear charlie and natalia clapping. finn just blushes, it's pretty cute.

you guys walk to the cafe since it's down the street. you guys talk about all sorts of things, and there is zero awkwardness or tension in the air. you arrive at the cafe.

"it's so cute!!" you say with a goofy smile.

"you're cute," finn says, not realizing what he said. "oh- thats- i didn't mean to say that!" he says laughing.

"calm down wolfhard," you reply.

finn pulls you into the cafe, and you guys order at the register. you get a drink of your choice, and a cheese danish. finn gets a hot chocolate and a cookie. you try to pay for yours, but of course finn pays before you can. you guys sit down near the window, and look around. it's a nice day in atlanta, and there are many teenage girls in the cafe today. you start eating/ drinking your goods.

"how your hot chocolate finnie?"

"good," he says with a smile. you can't help but laugh at him, and then you both start laughing. really loud.

*click*

finn abruptly stops laughing, and snaps his head right. you follow his eyes to see a tall blonde taking pictures of you with her phone. you sigh, and finn just glares at the girl.  she didn't notice though, and you thought it was hilarious. "do you wanna go?"

"sure!" you say with a smile. he grabs your hand and you throw your trash, hearing multiple camera clicks on the way. finn walks you back to your house, you guys talking about the randomest things. you arrive at your house, and you turn to the door but look back at finn. you turn around to see hes really close to you, and you look up into his eyes.

"you're beautiful y/n l/n"

"and you're an idiot, finn wolfhard."

you guys stare into each others eyes, and finn slowly, leans in. "fuck it," you murmur, and push your lips towards his. his hand is on your waist, yours on his cheek.

you two slowly pull away, "so wanna come to set tomorrow?" finn asks, a twinkle in his eye.

"hm only if the author is willing to write another part." (fourth wall BROKEN)

"it's a date!!" finn says smiling, you kiss his cheek and walk into your house. you see him do a little dance from the window, and turn around to see your mom smirking.

"so how's finn doing?"

"shut up mom!" you say dragging out the last syllable.

you go upstairs to lay in your bed, and go on your phone. you check instagram to see finn tagged you in a post. you click on it and it's a photo of you sipping your drink, and looking out the window. you have never seen that photo. you smile, and check your tagged posts. you see a girl posted a picture of you sitting and then leaving whilst holding hands. you see comments that say, i ship or parents. you smile and turn off your phone.