cuddles?

requested, unedited :)

cuddling, hand holding, cheek kisses? yep, anything as soft as that you'll see finn and lacy doing. (or flacy, aka your ship name, what the stranger things cast calls you both.)

after being friends for years, they finally started dating. after some persuasion of course.

lacy and finn do everything together, from going to the park at 6am just to swing on the swings, to going to carnivals until 10pm in school nights. and of course, when he's filming, she misses him.

he's in georgia, and she's across the country. it's their 7 month anniversary, and all lacy has done is lay in her bed and eat junk food, whilst watching stupid, sappy, cliche, romance movies.

her parents call her down, she groans but reluctantly gets out of bed, hitting her arm on her door frame when walking out.

"lacy! we have a surprise for you!" her father says.

"listen mom- dad- i'm really not in the mood," the girl says.

the door bell rings, and lacy just rolls her eyes when her parents tell her to open the door.

dressed in her pajamas, she walks over to the front door. she opens it, and goes to say hello when her heart starts to race. there he is, the person she's been missing all day. finn is holding flowers, and a small teddy bear with a stupid smile on his face. lacy just jumps into his arms, muttering his name, content.

"i missed you," she says, finding comfort in his arms and scent.

"i missed you too lacy," he replies, him being way taller than her.

she smiles when she pulls away to see his freckled face, tears stinging her eyes. he kisses the top of her head, and hears her parents ask if she's gonna actually let him in. the couple chuckles, lacy allowing him in and shutting the door.

"we're gonna go upstairs, thank you so much!" lacy says, running up to her parents and hugging them.

finn and lacy arrive in her bedroom, and finn plops onto her bed, opening his arms. lacy smiles, and lets him engulf her. "i missed you so much finn," she repeats herself, gently kissing his cheek.

"i missed you too, now let's continue watching this stupid cheesy movie," finn says, grabbing the remote and pressing play. lacy just giggles, happy to have finn back.

sorry if this sucks, i hope you like it