nice catch

thank you for 800 reads!! also this is for @spiccyywolfhard ! also i think i fixed all the mistakes? idk man i'm having another breakdown lolz

"what the hell?! why would you do that??" you yell at your twin from across the room. she announced to your whole school that you cheated on your science final on your schools website, now you're going to get suspended.

"because it's funny! and everyone thinks your the good twin! now they think you cheated," your sister yelled back, with a laugh.

"no, i am going to delete it. only a few students have seen it," you say to yourself, but she heard and grabbed your phone off the counter before you could get it. "okay, really? give me my phone!!" you yell in distress.

"no!" you reach up and try to grab it, but there's no use. she's standing on the table, so she's taller than you. "fine i'll use moms laptop," you say and walk away.

"ugh whatever areli. i'm bored now, just take it," she says from where she's standing on the counter. "catch!" she says and throws your phone. you're already halfway up the stairs, and then turn around to run and catch it. you and areli watch as it falls to the ground. "nice catch," she says, failing at lightening the mood.

you pick it up and see it's completely shattered. "are you kidding me?!" you yell, extremely angry at your sister for first, saying you cheated on a huge exam, which you did not do. and then throwing your phone- expecting you to catch it- and watches it shatter.

"areli- i'm sorry," your twin yells as you walk out the door. you're going to finns house. you slam the door shut, and start running. it's raining out but you don't care, why would your twin sister do that??

a few minutes later you arrive at finns house, and knock on the door. his brother nick answers.

"uh hello?"

"hi, i'm areli and i need to talk to finn," you say, you're crying but you hope nick can't realize since it is raining. he tries to close the door on you, probably thinking you're a fan. "i'm his girlfriend!" you yell trying to get his attention.

"oh were you that girl that went on a date with him on the beach last week?" nick asks.

"yes!" you say, relived he knows who you are. except you kinda lied, you and finn aren't official yet.

"finn your girlfriend is here!" nick yells to finn who is somewhere in the house. you hear finn yell coming and then hear feet running towards the door.

"oh, hey areli!" finn says, a dorky smile growing on his face.

"hey," you say with a small smile.

"idiots," nick says and then turns around to go back to the kitchen.

"so do you wanna come in- wait are you   crying??" finn asks, concerned.

"uh yeah.." you say as finn pulls you into the house.
•••
once you dry off and make it to his room, he sits you down on the bed, and makes you tell him what happened.

"it's really not a big deal, it's kinda dumb. i don't even know why i'm crying about it!!" you say with a sad laugh afterwards.

"areli, tell me what happened. i want to make you feel better," finn says in a serious tone.

you sigh, "fine. my sister told the whole school on the stupid website thing, that i cheated on his huge final exam! which i didn't- and! she then proceeded to throw my phone. we all know how i can't catch or do any physical activity so i missed it," you say with another big sigh. "and we can't afford to buy another phone, i can't even use it without cutting my thumb." you continue with a frown.

"oh areli, i'm so sorry," finn says and wraps you into a hug, you sigh. content, and inhaling his scent.

"i'm so sorry i don't even know why i came here," you start to say, but is interrupted by finn kissing you. probably to make you stop talking. you move your hand to his cheek, and slowly pull away. "i-"

"areli, i know we have only been on three dates, but will you be my girlfriend? this is probably a shit time to ask you because you're sad but,"

you interrupt him, "yes!! of course you dork!" once you say that his tackles you, and wraps his arms around you again. he kisses your cheek, and you soon forget about the whole incident.