cafe part 2

6 days, 6 days until i get to see finn again. over the past month or two i've really started to like him more than friends, but i'd never do anything about it. maybe i will?
•••
6 days later cause i'm lazy lol

you put on your blue sweater and black ripped jeans paired with converse high tops. you put on a tad bit of mascara, and do your hair. (imagine the hair cause idk how long your hair is ya know)

you grab your phone and airpods (don't attack me it's for a reason) and leave your house, and say bye to your family. you go outside and hop on your yellow bike, and play make you mine by PUBLIC. the bike ride is about five minutes long and on the way you jam to make you mine. you notice it's getting darker out and storm clouds are rolling in. maybe we can go take pictures of the sunset together? you think.

you get off your bike and put it on the rack when you arrive at the café. it's a warm summer day and the wind blows your hair around. you walk in the door and sadly, don't see finn anywhere. you order your usual and sit down at the same seat from when you met finn. after waiting a few minutes you text him to see where he is. ten minutes later and you haven't heard anything from him. you get up and throw your coffee cup away, disappointed. he should've at least texted saying he can't go, he stood you up and made you wait for 15 minutes.

you walk outside in the nice breezy summer air, and look at the sunset.
ding!

your phone goes off, it's from finn. it says "i'm so sorry, i know you're probably mad but go to the closest park. i'm there waiting." (that sounded creepy)

you sigh and type back okay. it suddenly starts raining. you hop on your bike and go to the park, while trying to take pictures of the sunset. in the rain. you see finn on the swings, swinging. he looks, sad? you walk over in the now pouring rain.

"hey," you say.

"oh. hi," finn starts, but you cut him off by kissing him. it takes him a minute to realize what you're doing, but then pulls you in closer. his hand rests on your waist. you pull away with a big grin on your face, he looks at you and gives you a giddy smile.

"that was so cliché l/n," finn says with a smile.

you simple just roll your eyes and say, "did you know it's raining?"

"yup! oh and by the way the reason i didn't show up to the cafe was because of my manager, they tried to make me not go. they said it was really bad for my reputation since i snapped at that girl. i'm so sorry y/n."

"finn it's okay, it gave me a reason to kiss you," you say a smug smile tugging on your lips. he smiles at you, grabs your hand and leads you to your bike. "wanna go to my house finnie boi?"

"heck yeah l/n," he replies.

"ah still on last name basis? wow okay wolfhard," you say, smirking.