hate comments

i have a lot of time on my hands rn! :) ok enjoy!!

for the first time yesterday finn posted a picture of you both, you were holding hands in front of a beach. it was very cliché. obviously you were scared of the feedback, because the picture showed that you two were most likely together.
•••
you say on your bed home alone, two days after the picture was posted. finn was going to come over after he finished filming stranger things 3 for the day. your instagram was flooded with followers, dms, likes, and comments, since finn tagged you on the post. you opened instagram, and went to finns account. you clicked the picture to finally read the comments. as you were scrolling, you quickly found out the comments were not pleasing. "slut"
"finn is MINE back off bitch!"
"leave finn alone u probably forced him to date u"
"kys"
"ur so ugly you make me want 2 drink bleach"
tears pooled at your eyelids, and you felt a small sting from holding them back. the tears spilled out of your eyes as you tried not to wail and sob loudly. finn walked into your house, and you didn't even notice you were too busy scrolling. choked sobs came out of your mouth. when finn opened the door he gasped.

"y/n why are you crying?!" finn said with great concern.

"n-nothing i'm f-fine," y/n stuttered out while wiping tears. finn walks over and wraps his arms around you, and gently placed your head on his chest.

"y/n what happened?" finn asked again. you slowly hand finn your phone. he scrolls through the comments and frowns. "oh y/n none of that's true. you know i love you so much."

"they hate me!" y/n wailed.

"i'll be back," finn said and stood up.

"finn wai-," you try to say, but finn closed the door.

ten minutes later finn comes back. your cheeks are tear stained and your eyes are puffy. finn goes back to his position he was in earlier and cuddled you. "check my account," finn whispered.

you open instagram again, and tap finns profile. he posted a new video that was filmed in your living room. you play the video, and finn says a speech. he said, "hey guys it's finn. i know some of you are confused about my recent picture. yes me and y/n are together. we are happy. if you don't support this relationship, and if you hate or hurt on y/n, you can't be my fan. if i see you hating on y/n i will block you immediately. leave, i don't want to see your rude and hurtful comments, or dms. i'm going to go hangout with y/n, and be all cute. bye guys." you turn off your phone and look at finn. you tackle him in a mini hug and kiss his cheek.

what would you do without him?

THIS IS SO BAD IM SO SORRY SJSKAK