soulmate au

{an au where you have the same marks on yourself as your true love, and get a tingle feeling where the scar is when you're around them.}

tingles. i felt tingles near my shoulder for the first time in my life. my soulmate is near. "sadie my soulmate is near!" you scream, and explain to her the tingle feeling.

"come on. we will find them." she says back.

it's crazy. people finding soulmates at the age of 15 or at the age of 48. anything could happen. your soulmate could be across the world, but no. mine is close by. you and sadie sprint around your small hometown, passing by local icecream shops and play grounds. it's not the first time people have gone running around trying to find their soulmate. it's something that you see everyday. you never thought it'd be you though, especially at this age.

most people when they find their soulmate, they kiss. you being awkward, hope that happens and your anxious ass doesn't ruin it. you've been waiting too many years for this.

you run near a skatepark. "sadie it's stronger," you say.

"oooh a skater boy!!" sadie squeals. she found her soulmate last month. his name is caleb mclaughlin. your other best friend millie also found hers, hers is lilia buckingham. you snap out of your daze and roll your eyes at sadie. before you can do anything, your feet carry you without your brain telling them to do so. you run along the sidewalk next to the skate park, the feeling getting even stronger. sadie is behind you, trying to catch up. you suddenly stop, and sadie bumps into you. "what the hell y/n?" sadie asks. you don't answer. you look over to a tall boy with curly hair, that recently has been dyed. his skateboard is on the ground, and he is holding his arm near the shoulder. you and the boy make eye contact, and sadie notices smiling wide. you quickly start walking towards one another, but it quickly breaks into a run. sadie slowly walks behind you.

you and the boy stop right in front of eachother, and just analyze one another. you look him up and down, pretty, you think. his eyes go back to meet yours, and quickly down to your lips, it was so quick you barely even noticed. "hi."

"hello there," he replies out of breath.

"i- i'm y/n," you say with a smile, and hold out your hand.

the pretty boy takes your hand, and you feel sparks, he shakes it. "finn," he says, you smile at eachother.

"well i-" you start to say, but finn grabs your hand that he was still shaking and pulls you so his lips meet yours. he lets go of your hand, and puts it on your cheek, your hand going on his shoulder. you feel sparks, no, not sparks. fireworks. you two pull away, and you hear sadie squeal, she took photos. you turn back and smile at finn, wrapping your arms around him, pulling him in for a hug.

unedited lolz bye<3