live stream

a/n thank you for 40 reads!! ps. read my later imagines, they are wayyy better

today you decide to go over finns, and hangout mainly because you missed him. you can't hangout in public because he is famous so you usually just go over each other's houses.

you walk into finns house and you are greeted by his mom. "hi honey finn is upstairs!" mrs. wolfhard says to you.

"thank you so much!" you reply and head upstairs. you knock on finns door, and quietly step in. he was playing a video game with nick.

"y/n!!!" nick yells. and waves you over. right when nick yells that finn looks up at you and smile and blush. you walk over and sit in between finn and nick. "one second guys we are gonna end the livestream but then come right back since y/n just got here!" nick exclaims to the camera.

"bye guys see you in a few!" finn and nick say.

"you guys didn't have to end it just to talk and say hi to me," you say and look  down at your hands, feeling bad because they ended the live.

"well it wasn't for my sake," nick replies and awkwardly winks. "i'm gonna get some water, i'll be back kids," nick said and walks away.

once nick closes the door finn tackles you with hugs. "y/n i missed you so much!!" finn yells, what a softie.

you blush and say, "i missed you too finnie." you two are now just cuddling and hugging, as if you haven't seen eachother in years. nick comes back with a giant glass of water. (the wolfhards like their water ok)

nick looks at the both of you and rolls his eyes. "okay imma start the live again, sorry y/n but you'll have to be in it," nick says to you.

"oh it's okay!" you say back and smile.

as nick reaches over to turn on the live, finn quickly kissed your cheek. you turn fire truck red, right as the camera turns on. you quickly let go of finn, since you were still cuddling. "no!!" finn yells and grabs you, and cuddles into you.

once again you blush, and read the comments. most of them are 'otp' and 'ship' and 'my wig is snatched what a couple' which makes you blush even harder and smile. "finn look at the comments," you say.

"but i'm comfy," finn says dragging out the 'y' you roll your eyes, and wrap your arms around him.

"yo y/n wanna play since finn's a bit busy cuddling into you?" nick asks.

you blush and say, "sure" and grab a controller. you and nick start playing mario cart, rainbow road to be exact. you keep yelling at eachother.

"finn help me win!!" nick screams.

"okay! y/n!!! y/n," finn says dragging out the last syllable.

"what finn?" you ask laughing but you still manage to keep first place.

"look y/n," finn says and you quickly glance down. finn gently kissed your nose, and you blush like crazy and stare at his eyes.

let's just say the comments went wild, and you couldn't manage to keep first place anymore.
•••

fluff fluff fluff!!! also happy pride month ok bye -sarah🏳️‍🌈💓