richie tozier

three days after finally beating pennywise you, bill, richie, beverly, ben, eddie, and mike meet up at the field near eddies house. you all sit by a circle listening to bev talk about how it felt floating. you were in between richie and beverly, with your head on richies shoulder.

"i can only remember parts but we were back in neibolt, but we were older, like our parents ages."

"what were we doing there?" bill asks.

"i don't know, i only remember how scared we were. i don't think i'll ever forget that," beverly says.

bill picks up a shard of dirty glass from the grass. "swear it- swear that if it comes back, we'll come back too," he says. beverly is the first to stand up. than you, and once richie realizes you stood up, he does too. you smile at him, what a cutie. everyone else stands up, and bill starts cutting everyone's hand with the glass shard. bill winces and stans face distorts in pain as bill cuts his hand. you feel bad, he's been through so much this summer. then it goes mike and than ben. beverly barley moves, her eye twitches. bill cuts across your hand, and you barley move. you've been through too much to feel a lot of pain at this moment. richie makes a face. when bill cuts eddies hand, his watch goes off to take his pills, but he doesn't even glance at it. you all hold hands in silence. it wasn't awkward, it was actually quite comforting.

after a little bit stan is the first to speak. he looks at bill and says, "i gotta go. i hate you." bill looks down, stanley starts laughing, and so does everyone.

"bye guys," mike says. he earns a few 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters' you stay quiet though. eddie than leaves giving richie a hug. it's only you, richie, and the love triangle left.

next ben has to leave. you decide its time to go so your mom doesn't get mad at you. "i'm going to miss you so much bev. i love you so much," you say to beverly as you hug her.

"i love you so much y/n, i'm going to miss you a lot in portland," beverly replies. you let go of eachother and give bill a hug. you turn to richie and give him a hug also. at neibolt he confessed his feelings before we started beating pennywise. you wish something would happen between the two of you, but richie is too much a wuss to make a move anyways.

"bye guys," you say with a wave and start walking off.

"go get her rich," you hear bev say. but you just continue walking. you're now out of eyesight of the three losers.

you hear someone running after you, but you ignore it once again. you feel someone pull on your hand gently. you get turned around to face richie. he grabs your face with his hands and kisses you passionately. you smile into the kiss. it was unexpected. he pulls away and smiles down at you. "i love you so much y/n," richie breathlessly says to you.

"i love you so much too richie tozier," you reply. he grabs your hand and pulls you along the small pathway to your house.

••••
hi this is crappy but oh well

unedited