my kind of woman

unedited, psa i love calpurnia

you check your phone, it's 3 in the morning and you can't sleep. you groan in annoyance, and call finn. he picks up right away.

"hey, what are you doing up?" you ask.

"i could ask you the same thing," he says back, you can sense him smiling.

"oh, right i can't sleep," you reply, laughing a little.

"do you want me to come over?"

"what? no! it's 3 in the morning finn that's dangerous!"

"but we both can't sleep, plus i miss you," he says.

"and cuddles!" you say smiling like an idiot- an idiot in love.

"yeah, cuddles," he says smiling. "i'll be there in ten minutes.

"you really don't have to," you say, and then he hangs up. you roll your eyes, what a dork.

ten minutes later, you hear something hit your window. you jump up, and open it seeing finn in your yard. you smile at him, and he smiles back getting up on the tree next to your window. you reach out a hand once he's level with you, and you pull him in. he almost falls over, but you grab him to steady him.

"hey," you say, taking in his messy hair and favorite sweatshirt.

"hey," he says back with a goofy smile. instead of replying you hug him, he smells like cologne. he hugs back, he's much taller than you.

"we should sleep," you say looking up at him.

"yeah, let's sleep," he says, and let's go. you both lay down on your bed, with your head on his chest. he plays with your hair and starts humming a song.

you gasp, "you should sing to me!" you say giving him puppy eyes.

he chuckles, and rolls his eyes. he quietly starts singing, "oh baby, oh man. you're making me crazy, really driving me mad. that's all right with me, it's really no fuss. as long as you're next to me, just the two of us."

that's the last thing you hear, as you finally fall asleep. finn gently kisses your head when he notices your asleep and quickly falls asleep too.